Hi guys,
Was wondering if it was just me or is v1 still the most consistent and effective variation of this tactic?
Tried it with both small and big teams and constantly get results

I've only tried V5 and V6, and V5 is by far the best. I feel sad to miss out on V1, V2 etc, and even if it's possible to get it from someone I would not try it right now, because V5 is a beast ;)

Ramsey is a beast B2B, Wilshere is quality however he is always injured.

No Ozil = AMC!!!
thanks man;)
ramsey=b2b
ozil=amc
pogba=out?
Maybe ramsey =b2b, pogba=amc, ozil=right winger? What dou you think?
I m very undecided;p

I would certainly not get rid of Pogba, Ramsey can play the defensive role as well i have found out due to injuries

I have just a small question about player training, For exemple I have Viktor Fischer who is performing very well i "WM (a)" role and he is also training for "Wide midfielder" - Does training effect him on pitch for that role or it doesnt matter? Can i train him for False Nine .. Will he perform Equally good? and is it important train roles according to tactic or it doesnt matter?

Just downloaded V5 since that seems highly reccommended.. are the OI's the same as V6? since i dont have a screenshot of those was just going to use V6?

If not can someone post or share?

Just downloaded V5 since that seems highly reccommended.. are the OI's the same as V6? since i dont have a screenshot of those was just going to use V6?

No, V5 has a different set of OI. I can't remember though

I posted it on page 48, #473. Good luck ;)

Yeh v5 is beast. Using coventry , 4match in and I scored 16 ( 2 matches I got 6-1 victory away ). OI has to be Closing down every defender, different from v6 OI

scoring isnt a problem with these tactics but it seems so difficult to keep a [FONT=arial, sans-serif]clean sheet.[/FONT]

Never had a problem with keeping a clean sheet, depends on players you have at your disposal I guess.

With V5 I got 32-6-0 first season with Arsenal on FMC. Also won the FA-cup and Champions league. That's how easy it is with a top team.

But with "bad teams" I find it hard to get amazing results with V5 on FMC. But in the normal version I find it easily to work with any team.

Last edited:
With V5 I got 32-6-0 first season with Arsenal on FMC. Also won the FA-cup and Champions league. That's how easy it is with a top team.

But with "bad teams" I find it hard to get amazing results with V5 on FMC. But in the normal version I find it easily to work with any team.

Did you use OI's

oof finally, found a tactic that seems to be working, Harry Kane is back on the hatrick list!