Holy god TFF that's incredible with barca may give this new one a whirl with my Shrewsbury team in 2027

i am waiting for new season..and waiting ur realise for conhesion it...hurry xD

Guys, I'll upload the tactic in few hours... ;)

Ok… it's time to confess about those results with Barca and Crystal Palace... I cheated... :O just kidding... :p ok... ok... maybe a little bit... ;)

You can call those tests "synthetic"... here what I did:

1) I used the same starting eleven in all matches. I healed the players if they were injured and set 100% condition before the match.

2) I also set the morale of the players at 16 level(Very Good) before the match.

3) The throw-ins takers were edited to have PPM "Posses Long Flat Throw".

You have to understand me because after hundred of matches on my testing when I already know the strength of the tactic it's boring as **** "properly" play the real game just to test... so you can call the results of those test "approximate" and they are supposed to give understanding what result you can have in perfect condition. ;)

Ok… it's time to confess about those results with Barca and Crystal Palace... I cheated... :O just kidding... :p ok... ok... maybe a little bit... ;)

1) I used the same starting eleven in all matches. I healed the players if they were injured and set 100% condition before the match.

2) I also set the morale of the players at 16 level(Very Good) before the match.

You have to understand me because after hundred of matches on my testing when I already know the strength of the tactic it's boring as **** "properly" play the real game just to test... so you can call the results of those test "approximate" and they are supposed to give understanding what result you can have in perfect condition. ;)

If that is all I can live with it:p or did you also changed ca/pa?

We trust you if you say this tactic is your best so its best.

I will still try it! Mostly I start the same 11 for Shrewsbury and every player is above 165 ca 5 of which are over 190 ca

If that is all I can live with it:p or did you also changed ca/pa?

Heh... No, mate... of course I didn't changed CA/PA because in this case there would be no point in testing at all

We trust you if you say this tactic is your best so its best.

I would say it's slightly weaker than EXECUTIONER if you do "the double manual marking" but much stronger than Monstrous P&P.

The main advantage of "the new tactic" above EXECUTIONER you don't have to set the manual marking and then it makes posible to use the "Instan Result" with it.

TFF. Of the 12 goals scored against Liverpool, how many came from

1. Corner Exploit
2. Throw in Exploit
3. Other goal

Cheers

TFF. Of the 12 goals scored against Liverpool, how many came from

1. Corner Exploit
2. Throw in Exploit
3. Other goal

Cheers

Usually after 80 matches testing on my testing stand "Corner Exploit" and "Throw in Exploit" gives me additional about 30% of goals. 70% of goals from "Open Play".

Never understood the corner/throw in exploit. Is it integrated in the tactic? Do I only need DL/DR/WBL/WBR with the throw long balls?