TFF dont know if you can answer this.

If i change WMs to Wingers or other role (that fits my left footed players on the left and vice versa) and use NO OIs, will it effect the good defence structure of your tactic very much? Or the good defence is affected more by duties, mentality instructions etc.

I would be greatfull for just an opinion because i dont have much time to play so not much time to test.

TFF dont know if you can answer this.

If i change WMs to Wingers or other role (that fits my left footed players on the left and vice versa) and use NO OIs, will it effect the good defence structure of your tactic very much? Or the good defence is affected more by duties, mentality instructions etc.

I would be greatfull for just an opinion because i dont have much time to play so not much time to test.

If you are asking do roles have impact on player's behavior in the defense then the answer is yes it does but for how much it's really hard to say because different roles have different impact but if you want change WM on Winger then I'd say the effect from this on the defense would be small.

This tactic has been made for Atletico.

Oblak

Juanfran
Miranda
Godin
Siqueira

Arda
Mario
Gabi
Koke

Griezmann
Torres
Koke is too slow to play ML/MR positions and he doesn't have enough dribbling for that.

I'd better use this selection. Train Correa play ML position and train Griezman to play MR position.

s11atletico_V2.png

Last edited:
tff, how do you rate emre can first season (from liverpool)?

i can't decide if i want him as backup for bbm or cm d, he has a very weird set of attributes, no positioning/off the ball, high determination but low work rate, low decisions, very aggressive and brave, can't decide if he'd be better as the b2b or the cm-d

i'm thinking jordan henderson is better box2box and emre can is better cm d

i can't decide if i want him as backup for bbm or cm d, he has a very weird set of attributes, no positioning/off the ball, high determination but low work rate, low decisions, very aggressive and brave, can't decide if he'd be better as the b2b or the cm-d

Emre Can's got many his defensive attributes at low level and the same time he's invested big part of his CA into attacking attribute so the door to defensive roles such as CM(D) is closed for him and it's almost impossible to develop his defensive attributes in order to make him somehow competent at the defense because he has only 24 points difference between CA and PA and extremely low Professionalism only 10 so he will be developing at very slow rate speaking other words his attributes will be changing at very slow rate and it could take few seasons for him to get few points or relocate few points... also it's extremely hard to develop such attributes as Work Rate and Teamwork and probability to develop them is very low... so I would use him as B2B and develop him as B2B more attaking oriented.

Henderson is much better suites CM(D) role because his defensive attributes are fine.

Last edited:
Is it ?

(Right corner: DR)
(Left corner: DL)

Or?

(Right corner: DR / Right corner: DL)
(Left corner: DR / Left Corner: DL)

- I'm just asking you this because I know from previous experience that some tactics depends on every little detail to work a threat.

And would it ruin the tactic if the Wide Midfielder (Right) is Right Footed (With ''Reasonable'' or ''Weak'' Left Foot) ?
And the Wide Midfielder (Left) is Left Footed (With ''Reasonable'' or ''Weak'' Right Foot) ?

- If not, what is the lowest ''Acceptable'' rating for the opposite foot?
- Is it any type of player who fits some of the positions/roles better than others?

Thanks in advance! :D

Mate, you can find the answers on these questions at the OP... I just don't know how to answer them better. ;)

please can someone tell me how attacker scores? and if he is not scoring great would it maybe be better like in ARMAGEDDON to put him on cm(s) without shout less often?

finally a 4-4-1-1, i certainly prove this tactics immediatly!!

TFF, there's a thing that i love in yours tactics, that there're 3 version for confusing the ME... there's a possibility of a waste time and an overload version for that 4-4-1-1?

Guys, I've added more starting 11 for for different top clubs to the OP. You can check it at the bottom of the OP under the spoiler.

TFF, there's a thing that i love in yours tactics, that there're 3 version for confusing the ME... there's a possibility of a waste time and an overload version for that 4-4-1-1?

Waste Time/Defensive version can be taken from Executioner thread… and Overload version I'll add soon.

Mate, also I would recommended the first thing you should look at when you pick the player for defense "job" it's his "Work Rate" and "Teamwork" attributes because these attributes are very important for how efficient player at the defense because these attributes are responsible for willingness of player to "work" at the defense.

For example, if player has only "10" for Work Rate and Teamwork then this means most of time he do nothing when his team is defending... he just stand and let opposition pass through him without attempt to close down them... so player who has 10 for Work Rate and Teamwork is useless for defense... he is like a "princes" :) just stand and watch how his team defending and have no intention to contribute.

And only then I look at other defensive attributes such as Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling and other…

Last edited: