tff, how do you rate emre can first season (from liverpool)?

i can't decide if i want him as backup for bbm or cm d, he has a very weird set of attributes, no positioning/off the ball, high determination but low work rate, low decisions, very aggressive and brave, can't decide if he'd be better as the b2b or the cm-d

i'm thinking jordan henderson is better box2box and emre can is better cm d

Mate, also I would recommended the first thing you should look at when you pick the player for defense "job" it's his "Work Rate" and "Teamwork" attributes because these attributes are very important for how efficient player at the defense because these attributes are responsible for willingness of player to "work" at the defense.

For example, if player has only "10" for Work Rate and Teamwork then this means most of time he do nothing when his team is defending... he just stand and let opposition pass through him without attempt to close down them... so player who has 10 for Work Rate and Teamwork is useless for defense... he is like a "princes" :) just stand and watch how his team defending and have no intention to contribute.

And only then I look at other defensive attributes such as Positioning, Marking, Anticipation, Tackling and other…

Last edited:
TFF, I know you have answered this in the OP, so apologies in advance ...

Surely having a left footed player at the ML position with the PPM "Cuts Inside" is pretty much the same than retraining a right footed player to play there?

2bd8972b6ad1607dfe28248bfde4a5b4.png

TFF, I know you have answered this in the OP, so apologies in advance ...

Surely having a left footed player at the ML position with the PPM "Cuts Inside" is pretty much the same than retraining a right footed player to play there?
Nope, mate... it isn't the same. ML still needs to have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the right foot and MR still needs to have at least "Fairly Strong" rating for the left foot.

Started with Schunthorpe in League one, but it doesn't work for me. Defence playin horrible, I've suffered somthing like 18 gol in 9 games. Second worst defence in the table.

I Think it works only at good level with hot teams.

Watching better I see that having "offside trap" with the left full back who stays behind the 3 other defenders is useless.

Last edited:
Just a quick note: You have the full backs on corner setup as: Stand on far post (both). But if you say to put them offer short option and at the same time you say to put DL/DR taking corners, that means that the DL will pass the ball to the DR and vice versa?

TTF, can I choose the MR or the ML to ofter short option on corners? Cause, i think is it more wise to a MR/ML receive a ball from the corner than both FB be on the same place on the pitch

Last edited:
reason ozil has only got 2 assists is because he ain't suitable for that role, try changing it to a treq. should link up well with fasle 9

With reborn v1 / v3 Özil has about 13 goals and 9 assist in 15 games as SS…. So do not think the role is the problem J

On the set pieces creator what individual instructions for each player you set?

Started with Schunthorpe in League one, but it doesn't work for me. Defence playin horrible, I've suffered somthing like 18 gol in 9 games. Second worst defence in the table.

Watching better I see that having "offside trap" with the left full back who stays behind the 3 other defenders is useless.

I have same problem, does not work if your CA is lower than other team, they just get pulled around too much and exposed.

Im also thinking of that
Why the support duty on the left fullback?

Always working for us thanks again.Reborn is best for me so i dont need to try this but when i have free time i will :)

its so easy to explain...this is why people dont know any meaning of each role..due too high clubs that ppl start theier carrrer with ...

lol Mr.Arrogant
I was wondering, why offside press and the left fullback staying back? wouldnt it be better if he followed in
But maybe he does, I havent watch the tactic playing

Maybe its cause the box to box midfielder is on that side, and the attacking fullback has more defensive saftey from his CM(D)