• Views Views 378K
Here the screenshots:

Knap 4-3-3

View attachment 1040236

CALLY MAC:

View attachment 1040237

Knap Midsomer:

View attachment 1040239

Please, sort the players by Appearances because I want to see the stats of all players that participated in the test and also, add Won/Lost/Drawn statistic as it's shown on my screenshot.

Thanks.

P.S. Lucho, I'm sure that you understand that there's no any use of your screenshots if I can't see the stats of all players that participated in the test?

Last edited:
Okay, I just woke up, fell asleep with my kids last night, so I've slept 12 hours.. Wow, there has been some misunderstanding here I can see :)

Okay, first off, what both me and Lucio has tried to tell, is that goals/assists per player (in the squad window) is almost useless because, like Lucio said, the same players aren't used in the same position every match. The reason I say "almost useless" is because some positions will have accurate stats, like CD and GK.

This means that these numbers will have close to no value. What I meant by "per position" instead of "per player" is another window in the tactics section, where you can see which position on the field the goals come from, the assists come from etc.. But this is only linked to the physical location on the field, and not to the player playing in that position...

Anyway, even when misunderstandings occur, you should be able to consider the possibility of that in fact it is indeed a misunderstanding that has happened, and move on from it as a grown-up and restrain yourself from offensive comments towards either the work we do or us as people.

Guys when you have the time, I think you should really try this.
The only tactic that got me over 100 points in TFF's testing league: Zyndar's Chieftain Counter.
Hats off Zyndar. I'm very impressed with chieftain counter, directly to the top in my personal test using TFF's test league V2.
My usual method to fast test a tactic in TFF's Tactic Testing League:
1-actually play every match as I don't trust instant result or simulate match.
2-I ask my AM to pick the team.
3-make no subs (unless forced by injury).
4-make no team talks (I'm in charge of team talks, but say nothing to avoid getting bad/good influence to the tactic).
5-I change nothing during a match.
Only tactic that went over 100 points. GREAT WORK!
View attachment 1040192

Guys when you have the time, I think you should really try this.
The only tactic that got me over 100 points in TFF's testing league: Zyndar's Chieftain Counter.

TFF's test is proved many times to be very random (points per game devation up to 0,4 per tactic). But sure, we can add to the list :) At the moment I am busy creating my own tactics, and Lucio will be alone in testing others for now. So, whenever he has the chance I guess!

TFF's test is proved many times to be very random (points per game devation up to 0,4 per tactic). But sure, we can add to the list :) At the moment I am busy creating my own tactics, and Lucio will be alone in testing others for now. So, whenever he has the chance I guess!
I find that using TFF league without instant result is more accurate, so actually playing the matches gives at most a 10%.deviation.

I find that using TFF league without instant result is more accurate, so actually playing the matches gives at most a 10%.deviation.

Playing all the matches without using "simulate match" would of course increase accuracy in our test too, because then we could control what happens when there is a red card. The simple reason we don't play through all the matches is that it is too time consuming, and would require a test team who have no jobs or families.

NB! You should NOT use "instant result" btw, that's very inaccurate, and the tactic is changed by the assistant manager when you do this. Instead you use "simulate match" (which can be chosen UNDER the instant result option).

Okay, I just woke up, fell asleep with my kids last night, so I've slept 12 hours.. Wow, there has been some misunderstanding here I can see :)

Okay, first off, what both me and Lucio has tried to tell, is that goals/assists per player (in the squad window) is almost useless because, like Lucio said, the same players aren't used in the same position every match. The reason I say "almost useless" is because some positions will have accurate stats, like CD and GK.

This means that these numbers will have close to no value. What I meant by "per position" instead of "per player" is another window in the tactics section, where you can see which position on the field the goals come from, the assists come from etc.. But this is only linked to the physical location on the field, and not to the player playing in that position...

Anyway, even when misunderstandings occur, you should be able to consider the possibility of that in fact it is indeed a misunderstanding that has happened, and move on from it as a grown-up and restrain yourself from offensive comments towards either the work we do or us as people.

I guess it's all my fault as I asked that question originally XD

Just to clarify, I was also interested in seeing top goals/assist per position, not for player per se as I agree it would be useless information. I also knew it was probably impossible to do due to nature of the testing, and never actually shared figaro's doubts or suspects :)

Are u doing the underdog test btw? Midsomer test is like a beast for me with Sandefjord.... Just beat Arsenal 0-1 on emirates!

Last edited:
Are u doing the underdog test btw? Midsomer test is like a beast for me with Sandefjord.... Just beat Arsenal 0-1 on emirates!

Half of the matches in our test are as an underdog :P But yeah, we have an underdog test too, which we haven't started on yet.

I'd be very interested to see how Chicken Wing v2.88 & v3.16 and TFF Wrath (Attacking) do.

whaaaaat, is there a new patch? are there any ME changes? If so, alllllllllllll our work is for nothing, after they said 16.3.0 was the final patch?

Edit: Puh... Found a post from SI about it. Just some licensing updates :)

whaaaaat, is there a new patch? are there any ME changes? If so, alllllllllllll our work is for nothing, after they said 16.3.0 was the final patch?

Edit: Puh... Found a post from SI about it. Just some licensing updates :)

But now we have to wait for a FMRTE update :S

Back