Coaching course

all in all just all the reports?

Is it possible to remove the following:

Scouting Reports
Injury Reports
Traning Report
Coaching course

all in all just all the reports?

For tactic testing, I think so, yeah. Just remove all staff I guess! :) A great idea actually. I will look into this, and test it fully for the next patch database! (always looking for further improvements).

For tactic testing, I think so, yeah. Just remove all staff I guess! :) A great idea actually. I will look into this, and test it fully for the next patch database! (always looking for further improvements).
do you have any problems saving your game when you removed all the competitions?

We need too eliminate all news between matches.
could also be nice if we could change settings for Instant Result in some way?

do you have any problems saving your game when you removed all the competitions?

Nope, none at all :) Just progress the game one day, and then you can save. In the next patch, I will also remove all other teams, all other players and staff maybe also (that would take an insane amount of time though, but may be worth it for even faster processing).

Last edited:
We need too eliminate all news between matches.
could also be nice if we could change settings for Instant Result in some way?

All subscriptions you can remove in the actual game, no need for the editor there. There is no way to change the settings for instant result.

Nope, none at all :) Just progress the game one day, and then you can save. In the next patch, I will also remove all other teams, all other players and staff maybe also (that would take an insane amount of time though, but may be worth it for even faster processing).
thanks alot mate, ps you know you can remove upto 50,000 items at once by using shift and scrolling down.

TFF DEVASTATOR V6 is out

U test V4, are you gonna test the new one ?
(Very promising one)

I think what you're doing is pretty awesome. I do have a request can you post the DB used in opening post so tactic creators can test prior to releasing their tactics. Thanks

I think what you're doing is pretty awesome. I do have a request can you post the DB used in opening post so tactic creators can test prior to releasing their tactics. Thanks

When I get the time, I'll create a database for "the public" to use.

Tested 3-4 tactics yesterday. Everything is in the spreadsheet, btw I would like to remember you that if you click on that link, you can see the tables in real time, you can see us while we put the results in the tables! Any suggestion for more tactics to test?

Guys can you test 433 cross? someone put that that in "tactics from around the world" thread 14 page.There is a screens from full first season and download link. Prete shure this one will not be at the bottom of chart :)

Tested 3-4 tactics yesterday. Everything is in the spreadsheet, btw I would like to remember you that if you click on that link, you can see the tables in real time, you can see us while we put the results in the tables! Any suggestion for more tactics to test?

TFF DEVASTATOR V6 is out

U test V4, are you gonna test the new one ?
(Very promising one)

Can't believe you have so poor success with V4 in your test...
Maybe you should try V6 now

Can't believe you have so poor success with V4 in your test...
Maybe you should try V6 now

TFF's tactics have been poor for me in FM 2016 though, not sure how it's been for others; so I don't find the results that surprising. Of course, it's good to see him trying things out and improving things, but I find the TFF tactics are trying to use similar ME-breaking techniques from FM 2015, and they don't work that well any more in FM 2016. Still, seems like some people had success with it but that might be more the randomness part which the test tries to eliminate. Mahluk has been the best tactic for me by far, can completely boss the league (CL is still difficult though).

Back