Most Comprehensive Tactic Test in FM-Base History

• Thread starter Thread starter Lucho616
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 500
  • Views Views 378K
GivingItLaldy-DM High tempo has most certainly been completely shat upon in the new patch. After several successive good seasons, suddenly after patch winless in 19 with the same team. Tested it with a few saves myself just to make sure it wasn't an anomoly... sadly it has been nerfed.

GivingItLaldy-DM High tempo has most certainly been completely shat upon in the new patch. After several successive good seasons, suddenly after patch winless in 19 with the same team. Tested it with a few saves myself just to make sure it wasn't an anomoly... sadly it has been nerfed.

Yup, it's back to the drawing board for all tacticians now :)

Aye well it is the way of things. I could create an updated version :)

Either that or the tactic is fine and a new "Mourinho" bug has been put into the game.

Hello, I have a doubt. I'm playing a save the previous patch, but the game updated to the new patch 16.2. The save I'm playing will be affected by the new patch, or changes the new patch only serve to set up a new game ?

Aye well it is the way of things. I could create an updated version :)

Either that or the tactic is fine and a new "Mourinho" bug has been put into the game.

From watching the tactics in play it relied a lot on direct passes to the wingers and/or full backs who then crossed it in for a simple tap in. As full backs have been "fixed" defensively there's no longer any real space to expoit so yeah, there's that :D

Ah you say that but in over compensating for cutting out crosses they have opened it up in other ways.

:) There is flaws in this update, I sense it in early testing haha

Hello, I have a doubt. I'm playing a save the previous patch, but the game updated to the new patch 16.2. The save I'm playing will be affected by the new patch, or changes the new patch only serve to set up a new game ?

Yes the save you are playing will be affected by new patch

I've set up the new testing database today, so we can start testing in the new patch soon! :)

For some, yes, but for those of us who have kids, the kindergarden is closed, so less gaming time for us :P

Unless you have a toddler that points to the computer and shouts "heia heia" because he wants to play the football game with daddy :)

UPDATE!

We have a new database for the new patch!

We'll start testing and posting results in any moment between christmas and next Sunday.

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

The link to the 16.1.1 results leads to the 16.2 sheet. :'(

Sorry, my bad!

It should be fixed by now.
Thanks Lucho! :D

Because normale people using the legal version of the game are not on 16.1.1 anymore :)
I understand you are implying that I am using an illegal version of the game, and to that i say scr*w you. I have bought every game since the 2008 version.

As these test are done in a custom database, they are only as good as the results they are compared to. How do you propose one should use the 16.2 testresults of Ballista, when no other tactics have been tested? I am very curious to hear your answer.

Last edited:
Back