When is the top team spreadsheet out? Altough im using ur 442 already ??????

It doesn't because you need to set it in-match and can't set before a match :)

I think it's possible to save specific man-marking in the tactic itself. You could do this in FM15 at least. I'm sure you can now as well.

I think it's possible to save specific man-marking in the tactic itself. You could do this in FM15 at least. I'm sure you can now as well.

Yes, you can save it but against different formations it will mark different positions, for example, against 4-4-2 it'll mark MR position, against 4-5-1 it'll mark DM, against 4-2-3-1 it'll mark MC position and so on...

Last edited:
Yes, you can save it but against different formations it will mark different positions, for example, against 4-4-2 it'll mark MR position, against 4-5-1 it'll mark DM, against 4-2-3-1 it'll mark MC position and so on...

I think it will only mark the positions it's set out to mark. If that position isn't there, it won't man mark at all. At least that's how it worked before.

I think it will only mark the positions it's set out to mark. If that position isn't there, it won't man mark at all. At least that's how it worked before.

No, it never worked as you said but anyway it isn't important how it worked in the past, now it works as I described above, you can test it, for instance, mark DM position vs 4-1-2-2-1 (DM) formation and save it then play vs 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 and 4-5-1 formation and see what happen.

No, it never worked as you said but anyway it isn't important how it worked in the past, now it works as I described above, you can test it, for instance, mark DM position vs 4-1-2-2-1 (DM) formation and save it then play vs 4-4-2, 4-2-3-1 and 4-5-1 formation and see what happen.

Ok :) I haven't tried it in FM16 yet, because I never had much success with manual marking before. Anyway, if it works as you say, we won't be able to test this in our test.

Guys, great work its amazing what you all have done and are doing for all fm fans world wide.

Many thanks.

So Tribute to Puskas wasn't tested with OI's? What would the results be if you did?

Puskas has a HUGE goal difference in the test. should try this

Puskas v2 in first place just shows how random this kind of tests are!

Dont now why people still abuse in this kind of tests...

Random test? Are you joking? The test has an UNDER 0,1 point per match deviation. A normal game probably has a potential point per game deviation of minimum 0,5, maybe even more...

Last edited:

Yes, you're right. I think that te difference(if you test again) will be 10% in points(one tactic will gain, another will lose points). I've tested Puskas in big clubs and not close to(for example) Ultimate V6.

Yes, you're right. I think that te difference(if you test again) will be 10% in points(one tactic will gain, another will lose points). I've tested Puskas in big clubs and not close to(for example) Ultimate V6.

Our test, the one we have released so far, is an underdog test. A top team test could look very different. Jesaustralia is currently working on testing a lot of tactics in a top team test, and these results will be shared once he has more results to show in the table.

"I've tested X tactic in X clubs" doesn't really mean anything at all, as the core game is way too random. You are now saying that your experience with a tactic is more valuable information than a proper tactic test...