Chill out dude, you can leave the full defensive mode, no one here is saying that your tactic isn't good with Real Madrid or something, if you don't want people to test it with other teams in other scenarios I'm so sorry I guess.
Yes, I have spent quite some time finding players to fit this tactic, and possibly I've gotten the best players possible for my level so it isn't really a question of finding players who "suit the roles", maybe it's a question of squad strenght but 100% sure it isn't about suiting roles.

~perhaps~ the next time you can be less defensive and try to accept some feedback, I said I was gonna post some more at the end of the season but by now and with the way you've received some results and not even the critics itself I won't even bother on keep trying your tactic, thanks anyways for trying and maybe take things easier next time.

@edit just some more things that i wanted to say, I'm no TBH, raikan or Mr.Hough but I've been using downloaded tactics and creating ones for quite a long time and I can guarantee you I'm not the type of guys who just puts it into the game and complains, it even insults me that you talked to me like I was one.

Did I come across as defensive? Apologies if I did and upset you. When I was talking about the people who just expect plug & play I honestly wasn't referring to you nor did I mean to say that you expected that. But problem is people like that exist and it's problematic. I mentioned it but it wasn't directed at you. But again sorry if my reply seemed a bit on the defensive side or something.
Keep me updated with how it goes though. Are you conceding a lot or is it a matter of not scoring enough?

Did I come across as defensive? Apologies if I did and upset you. When I was talking about the people who just expect plug & play I honestly wasn't referring to you nor did I mean to say that you expected that. But problem is people like that exist and it's problematic. I mentioned it but it wasn't directed at you. But again sorry if my reply seemed a bit on the defensive side or something.
Keep me updated with how it goes though. Are you conceding a lot or is it a matter of not scoring enough?

No problem, gotta apologize aswell as i kinda overreacted, my bad.

To be honest it was just average, I wasn't scoring that much neither conceding, hence the amount of draws, but it is good as my team IS average, just not oustanding.

First of all, one can't judge any tactic with the first try. I'm assuming you don't have full familiarity.
Also, make sure you are using the correct touchline shouts.
On top of that, as I said in the OP, this is Mourinho's approach to Madrid which works with Madrid and is created for Madrid. A real manager masterminds a tactic & their strategy to the strengths of his players.
If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work, it's designed for Madrid!

As I said in the OP, it's a tactic created for Real Madrid. Too many people here on fm base expect to download a tactic, stick it into the game and expect miracles. I recreate tactics in real life, sorry if it doesn't end up working wonders with your 3rd Bundesliga but perhaps you can try and strengthen your team in the window for players who suit the roles more perhaps?

--

Just as a general reply to everyone - As I've said a gazillion times, this is made for Real Madrid. I have created Mourinho's 4-3-3 at Chelsea and it has finished top of the league with Chelsea... once I upload it, I do not guarantee the tactic will work when thrown at any random team... no manager in the world jumps into a team and forces a tactic upon them. It is up to them to work to the strengths of their players. It is merely a hobby of mine to recreate real life tactics in FM & share them here after success.

Dude chill out!!I was just trying prove to TheBetterHalf that your tactic doesn't exploit the AI , and therefore it isn't a cheat to use it, if it was i wouldn't lose one game even if the players are not used to it yet!!!!!

He later explains that he was referring to his version of the tactic and not yours, so i misunderstanding on my part.. just like you misunderstood mine above :)

No problem, gotta apologize aswell as i kinda overreacted, my bad.

To be honest it was just average, I wasn't scoring that much neither conceding, hence the amount of draws, but it is good as my team IS average, just not oustanding.
When you concede goals, do you watch them? Are the mass majority of them set pieces? crosses? just a bit of everything? etc?
Again, are you changing through mentalities depending on whether you're home or away & putting the shouts on?
Otherwise it could just be the players like you said.

I was referring to using a similar formation in MY tactic. This would not make you win all matches, but the match engine clearly could not cope with some parts of it.

On Topic: I agree, this tactic found here is NOT an exploit tactic, just an approach that has really good movements.

my bad!

Nice one! Good luck!

you are a fm13 god i tried about 6-7 other tactics and nothing really got my bayern team playing that well but this OMG 7 wins out of 7 scored 26 concided 4 in the league robben has set up 7 and scored 5 and gomez has banged in 12 in 7 games lol and i just smashed man u 7-1 in the champions league at old trafford with ribery getting 5!!!!

you are a fm13 god i tried about 6-7 other tactics and nothing really got my bayern team playing that well but this OMG 7 wins out of 7 scored 26 concided 4 in the league robben has set up 7 and scored 5 and gomez has banged in 12 in 7 games lol and i just smashed man u 7-1 in the champions league at old trafford with ribery getting 5!!!!

Awesome stuff man :)
How about you post your best line up on here for other people playing with Bayern?
Who have you got in the 'Ronaldo' IF position? Robben or Ribery? He sounds like he's on fire!

Awesome stuff man :)
How about you post your best line up on here for other people playing with Bayern?
Who have you got in the 'Ronaldo' IF position? Robben or Ribery? He sounds like he's on fire!

i'v got ribery there mate and his a animal lol sorry i'am not that good at this how do you upload a pic???

Hi. Can you please post what Match Preparation's you use and is you use any OI ?

i'v got ribery there mate and his a animal lol sorry i'am not that good at this how do you upload a pic???
Sounds awesome.
You can just use your print screen button on your keyboard, paste it in paint or photoshop, then save it and upload it to somewhere like imageshack.
If not its alright :) Good to know Ribery is working in the role!

Hi. Can you please post what Match Preparation's you use and is you use any OI ?
Tactics in training on very high until they become used to the tactic and anything else I left it to my assistant.

Tactics in training on very high until they become used to the tactic and anything else I left it to my assistant.

Do you let your Assistant Manager also add OI or do you leave those alone before a game?

So I started using this tactic on my Milan save. I had already started my season.
I messed about with it a bit and managed to change it to a normal 4-2-3-1.

I won the Super cup at the start. I won the league. I won the Italian cup. I won the Champions League.

I have now just won the Super cup again.

I used my tweaked tactic for a while, while also testing other tactics on here out, but I would say 70% was this tactic.

Only problem I have is this. I won the league having lost only 4 games and drawing 10. I conceded 34 goals which I thought was bad, but looking now, It was the least in the league lol. I only scored 66 goals which was terrible compared to other teams. Is this because I was using Pazzini + Niang at ST ( with Pato always being injured ) and I had Robinho LAM who did score quite a few. My highest scoring games were 4-0 / 4-1 / 4-1. Rest were less which I was pretty annoyed about. Could this be due to the players?

So I started using this tactic on my Milan save. I had already started my season.
I messed about with it a bit and managed to change it to a normal 4-2-3-1.

I won the Super cup at the start. I won the league. I won the Italian cup. I won the Champions League.

I have now just won the Super cup again.

I used my tweaked tactic for a while, while also testing other tactics on here out, but I would say 70% was this tactic.

Only problem I have is this. I won the league having lost only 4 games and drawing 10. I conceded 34 goals which I thought was bad, but looking now, It was the least in the league lol. I only scored 66 goals which was terrible compared to other teams. Is this because I was using Pazzini + Niang at ST ( with Pato always being injured ) and I had Robinho LAM who did score quite a few. My highest scoring games were 4-0 / 4-1 / 4-1. Rest were less which I was pretty annoyed about. Could this be due to the players?

It's hard for me to really point anything out, but if everything is the same except it is a regular 4-2-3-1, is it a DEEP 4-2-3-1 with defensive mids or center mids?
As for conceding 34 goals, sounds about right. This tactic is really based on attacking like a monster as opposed to defending well.
66 goals is a bit minimal though...
Could you post me your full favoured line up? Perhaps I could even recommend some players?
I've never used Pazzini or Niang before but they probably don't have that same 'oomph' that Higuiain or Benzema had for scoring proficiency... shame about Pato always being injured as I'd imagine he'd be good in the CF role.
But yeah post your team mate and I'll try to help out more :) Preferably a screenshot with the tactic of the formation with the players and roles showing!

It's with 2 CM's. I changed the DM to a BWM but put all the bars the same.

My team is View attachment 298736

Just bought Muniain for the new season. They are my only 2 CB's lol. I didn't realise my others had left ( got Pepe on a free this season aswell ). I changed the LB to a WB as that is what Marcelo does, and also made the ST a P. I changed a few instructions aswell of what I thought suited Madrid better.
I have 14million to spend ( I like being Milan as they lose money each money, so it's a test :p )

It's with 2 CM's. I changed the DM to a BWM but put all the bars the same.

My team is View attachment 298736

Just bought Muniain for the new season. They are my only 2 CB's lol. I didn't realise my others had left ( got Pepe on a free this season aswell ). I changed the LB to a WB as that is what Marcelo does, and also made the ST a P. I changed a few instructions aswell of what I thought suited Madrid better.
I have 14million to spend ( I like being Milan as they lose money each money, so it's a test :p )

Hmm, obviously I can't comment on any of the changes you've made but what popped out to me was that your wing back is now automatic.
Idea of having him on attacking and tight to the byline is that when ur IF cuts in he does the overlap and he gets in on the action too etc. So Automatic might be costing you goals.
am i right in assuming that is the Madrid Pepe?
Muniain is a nice signing.
Perhaps get rid of Pazzini and sign a more prolific striker? Or even try Muniain or Shaarawy up front etc?
You also changed the complete forward to a poacher... which means he concentrates on nothing more than getting on the end of things. Whilst the complete forward acted as a 6th midfielder at times and scored more goals in a free role i.e. picking the ball up deep going on a run and shooting.
Ideally with regards to roles I would stick Shaarawy up front since you need that right winger to have a decent work rate I reckon Di Maria style.

£15mil aint much but perhaps sell some dead wood like muntari, antonini etc? Then grab yourself Valencia for example if he is still half decent? and like I said you might wanna try Muniain up front and let him grow into the role since Robinho will be ur IF.

See how it goes in the coming season with ur new burst of youth into the squad, but yeah I think ive covered where I think the weaknesses are.

Now isn't this why we play friendly's loool. View attachment 298739View attachment 298740

I lost 2-0 :/ Juventus' 3-5-2 is just so good :(

Wow that's really poor.
I might sound annoying, but do you fancy giving the actual tactic a test run for this next season?
You've got youth coming in, more players, you might be able to build them around it.
Or even keep whatever settings u currently got but go to my formation? Believe me, you're players will get more space & more players between the lines, just how Mou likes it.

Ahh, thanks. I will change back to a CF and will try Muniain. And will also change the WB.
How would you say making Muniain a Treq at the ST ?

THe juventus game was seriously a 1 off. I normally have like 20 shots against them lol. Had 15 against United in the final in which i won.
Thanks for the help. Will let you know how my season goes :).