I will try your formation with my settings. About to start the season now. Also got around 8 Brazilian regens coming next season lol. Some of them would get first team now haha.

I will try your formation with my settings. About to start the season now. Also got around 8 Brazilian regens coming next season lol. Some of them would get first team now haha.
Awesome about the regens.
Regarding Muniain as a treq... try CF first. If its hopeless then try Shaarawy up front with Muniain on the right. If thats still hopeless then u can try a treq, lol
but yeah dont lose hope until you get the mass majority of familiarity!

going to give this a go with man u see how i get on

going to give this a go with man u see how i get on
United should be interesting, feel like they lack that ideal player for the IF position.
RVP should be solid as the striker though! A lot of choice for that right winger too!

United should be interesting, feel like they lack that ideal player for the IF position.
RVP should be solid as the striker though! A lot of choice for that right winger too!
well i just got bale so going to try him there or rooney

Can someone give me the link of where / how to download the tactic please?

I reloaded my save to play Juve and tried Counter while moving the players around. I put Robinho ST, El Shaw IF, Muniain AP and Isco W

I won 2-1 :D

I reloaded my save to play Juve and tried Counter while moving the players around. I put Robinho ST, El Shaw IF, Muniain AP and Isco W

I won 2-1 :D

Interesting that Isco was your winger when you'd assume that he'd be the primary playmaker, but if its working for you, its working.
Isco probably playing that 'Modric' role I was talking about.

heya mate, I'm really eager to try this tactic but the download link won't load in any of my browsers, says theres a server error, any other place I can get it from? cheers

Looking forward to trying this out, had an almost identical tactic on FM12 with Birmingham, which was my first save and first tactic. :p It was about brisk counter football, just like yours, and the formation was the exact same. Just that my forward as an AF and both full backs were defensive. BTW The link does not seem to work.

Hey mate! Tactic looks great, starting a new game with Real Madrid and would love to try it. But cant seem to download the tactic. Getting this "Please enable cookies in your browser" message when i go to the download.
Could you upload you tactic on another downloading site? Thanks

@kyanite. do you think this could work with arsenal? or is it for madrid only?thank you

@kyanite. do you think this could work with arsenal? or is it for madrid only?thank you
You can give it a twirl with Arsenal if you wish.

GK - Sczescneneneneyeeheyeyeheksheuryerishey
RB - Sagna/Jenkinson
CD - Vermaelen
CD - Mertesacker/Bosscielny
LB - Gibbs
DM - (sign fellaini maybe? nainggolan? tiote?) - Diaby
DLP - Arteta (cabaye? etc?)
AP - Cazorla/Wilshere/Ramsey (sign isco?)
RW - Walcott/Gervinho
IF - Cazlora MIGHT fit this role (since this role needs to be ur best player) otherwise try Walcott or sign someone like Robinho etc with tricky feet and preferrably either footed
ST - Giroud

Remember the shouts, strategy etc.
I don't know how it would fair with Arsenal against the big boys like City & United, you might wanna play those matches on a counter strategy until you strengthen your defence for example. Let me know how it goes.

You can give it a twirl with Arsenal if you wish.

GK - Sczescneneneneyeeheyeyeheksheuryerishey
RB - Sagna/Jenkinson
CD - Vermaelen
CD - Mertesacker/Bosscielny
LB - Gibbs
DM - (sign fellaini maybe? nainggolan? tiote?) - Diaby
DLP - Arteta (cabaye? etc?)
AP - Cazorla/Wilshere/Ramsey (sign isco?)
RW - Walcott/Gervinho
IF - Cazlora MIGHT fit this role (since this role needs to be ur best player) otherwise try Walcott or sign someone like Robinho etc with tricky feet and preferrably either footed
ST - Giroud

Remember the shouts, strategy etc.
I don't know how it would fair with Arsenal against the big boys like City & United, you might wanna play those matches on a counter strategy until you strengthen your defence for example. Let me know how it goes.

thanks a lot for that. i will test it. been looking around for a consistent arsenal tactic for a while now. hopefully it works. or dou you think your chelsea tatic will be a better fit for arsenal? which one is better? again.thanks a lot!

After the tactic becomes fluid on match preparation using "Tactics Only", what do you switch the match preparation over to?
Att. Movement, Def. Positioning etc?