Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

How to use In game player filter ?

You have to do it manually :) Click a player's position in the tactics screen, lots of stuff are highlighted (only works properly with FMC tactics). Write these down or memorize them, and apply these to your transfer search :)

Hahaha i know that , I did look strange when you did say in game player filter.

Someone can tell me what is the diference begin a game with default database and with update 13.3.0 ?
When i start the version is always 13.3.0
default seems to be the older one. 13.3.0 with latest transfers/changes.

Personal opinion.
Not a big fan of this tactic. Only CM scoring, or my DC on corner kick, few chances... The striker doesn't score a lot.
Not realistic but effective, because it wins...

Personal opinion.
Not a big fan of this tactic. Only CM scoring, or my DC on corner kick, few chances... The striker doesn't score a lot.
Not realistic but effective, because it wins...

Who scores the goals comes down to your players really. On my Bayern save, the striker scores the most goals. On my Juventus save, the AMC scores the most goals. In my Eastleigh save, one of the CM's scores the most goals.

I waited a week this tactic but it is disappointment for me. Because I can't win with Chelsea. I think 4-1-4-1 Rock is better than this tactic.

I waited a week this tactic but it is disappointment for me. Because I can't win with Chelsea. I think 4-1-4-1 Rock is better than this tactic.

Personally, I use this one over the rock tactic when playing top teams. But the rock is amazing too :)

Do not get me wrong. This tactic is a successful working but this tactic called is Mr.Hough and Mr Langvatn tactic so I should win every matches :D My expectation was very huge.:D

Do not get me wrong. This tactic is a successful working but this tactic called is Mr.Hough and Mr Langvatn tactic so I should win every matches :D My expectation was very huge.:D

Like said earlier, it's impossible to win every match in FM13 purely by the tactic :p It's a lot different from previous editions. This tactic is amazing, I can promise everybody that. Mr Hough agrees too. We have no regrets about this tactic at all, and we are both preferring this one in our own personal games. But yeah, you have to actually manage your teams as well :)

And, sorry to say, but I can promise you that I will win the EPL with Chelsea first season with this tactic :)

Last edited:
Mixed results so far, a 1-0 loss to newley promoted Middlesborough was a particular low point.

How would you suggest lining up? I will rotate players.

I have Up front Welbeck, Hernandez, Rooney and neymar.

Midfield, Carrick, fletcher, jones, prowse, Hughes, kagawa.

And young, Zaha and bale.

Cheers

Steve

I would use Neymar as ST, Rooney/Bale as AMC, Jones/Carrick MC/DMC, rotate the others around the MCL and the MCR.
Something like that. But you know your players better than I do :)

View attachment 350553View attachment 350554
my second season with the tactic, pictures speak for themself.
i always let my assistant choose who plays, but i have ticked the custom rules to set match fit.
i think thats also a important factor this year.
so i got a lot of rotation in my squad

Like said earlier, it's impossible to win every match in FM13 purely by the tactic :p It's a lot different from previous editions. This tactic is amazing, I can promise everybody that. Mr Hough agrees too. We have no regrets about this tactic at all, and we are both preferring this one in our own personal games. But yeah, you have to actually manage your teams as well :)

And, sorry to say, but I can promise you that I will win the EPL with Chelsea first season with this tactic :)
My team's performance increases exponentially. We got a good win series.Especially Defence is impressive.Probably,I win all the trophies with Chelsea.:)

Hey mate! The backs should be like fullbacks, strong in both attack and defense. Central defenders should be at least medium paced beacuse of the defensive line and offside trap. The dmc, mc's and the amc should all be quite complete (hard tackles requires high tackling skill), but the cm's and the amc also stand for most of the goals, so they need to be very good offensive too. One could say that the three CM's are the most important in the tac. The middle CM has a normal mentality, so here you use your most complete CM, while MCR/MCL can be more attack minded. AMC=Trequartista type of player who can score and create chances, and the striker is like a poacher, but jumping/heading is a big bonus here.

Thanks mate, gonna give it another try with my 2nd season and see what happens :)

Mr Langvatn on the apresentation you say the striker score the most of the goals.
On my save this don´t happen. I´m playing with Porto. My striker is Jackson Martinez. 20 games/7 Goals