Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

Is there a version of this tactic that I can use on FMC ? :)

Sorry to hear about the eurocup exit. Better luck next year mate :)

Haha is not a problem, its just when FM don't want you to win, in both game they have done 2 shoot from 75-90 min and scored 2 goals.

Im happy for Eredivise, 0 loss, im 1st with +5 on Ajax. :)

Only just got round to giving this tactic a go. Going to trial it with Chelsea. It fits them quite well an allows me to play Luiz in his new defensive midfield position!

Keep an eye out for my results and review :)

Tactic is a bit too temperamental for my liking, was fine for the first 15 or so games then turned to ****, didn't change anything, kept moral up, kept same team talks so I don't know whether to blame the ridiculous ME or the tactic. Main problems seem to be not creating enough chances/amount of suspensions. Not a problem with my players since I'm playing with Arsenal.

View attachment 350410View attachment 350411

Don't think I'll be continuing with this tactic next season unfortunately. Just don't understand how it's fine one game.. winning 4-0 or something then the next game you create nothing and lose to a bottom of the table team.

Btw what are the recommended attributes for each role? Better to have fast defenders? (Got Mertesacker at CB, awfully slow but he actually has highest rating in the whole PL this season and hasn't even scored more than a couple of goals, I assume he has high rating cause of all the headers he wins)

Better to have defensive minded CM's with tackling/marking attribute or creative/finishing mids? (got Ramsey, Benat (both attack minded) and Koke (defensive minded) here.

Better to have defensive full backs or ones with high crossing/passing etc?

Last edited:
Tactic is a bit too temperamental for my liking, was fine for the first 15 or so games then turned to ****, didn't change anything, kept moral up, kept same team talks so I don't know whether to blame the ridiculous ME or the tactic. Main problems seem to be not creating enough chances/amount of suspensions. Not a problem with my players since I'm playing with Arsenal.

View attachment 350410View attachment 350411

Don't think I'll be continuing with this tactic next season unfortunately. Just don't understand how it's fine one game.. winning 4-0 or something then the next game you create nothing and lose to a bottom of the table team.

Btw what are the recommended attributes for each role? Better to have fast defenders? (Got Mertesacker at CB, awfully slow but he actually has highest rating in the whole PL this season and hasn't even scored more than a couple of goals, I assume he has high rating cause of all the headers he wins)

Better to have defensive minded CM's with tackling/marking attribute or creative/finishing mids? (got Ramsey, Benat (both attack minded) and Koke (defensive minded) here.

Better to have defensive full backs or ones with high crossing/passing etc?

Hey mate! The backs should be like fullbacks, strong in both attack and defense. Central defenders should be at least medium paced beacuse of the defensive line and offside trap. The dmc, mc's and the amc should all be quite complete (hard tackles requires high tackling skill), but the cm's and the amc also stand for most of the goals, so they need to be very good offensive too. One could say that the three CM's are the most important in the tac. The middle CM has a normal mentality, so here you use your most complete CM, while MCR/MCL can be more attack minded. AMC=Trequartista type of player who can score and create chances, and the striker is like a poacher, but jumping/heading is a big bonus here.

Mixed results so far, a 1-0 loss to newley promoted Middlesborough was a particular low point.

How would you suggest lining up? I will rotate players.

I have Up front Welbeck, Hernandez, Rooney and neymar.

Midfield, Carrick, fletcher, jones, prowse, Hughes, kagawa.

And young, Zaha and bale.

Cheers

Steve

i beat arsenal with dortmund 2-0 away and 4-1 at home what it's really impressive is the fact that we are dominated but we win that just great really good work i think i'll use your tac in rotation with two others because i used to play with the il devasto and it is really good too. Thank you for your work guys.

Someone can tell me what is the diference begin a game with default database and with update 13.3.0 ?
When i start the version is always 13.3.0