Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

W4nker how do you setup your spurs squad? Im struggling on where to play Bale........
Do you have a screen shot of your team?
View attachment 350200

Bale as AMC

View attachment 350199

I'm sorry, the tactic is made for full-version players. If you play FMC, go with my 4-1-4-1 Rock instead:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...langvatns-tactic-thread-updated-13-3-3-a.html

Someone posted an FMC version a few posts back. Won't be 100% accurate but still working for me...

View attachment 350201

Amazing tactic!!

Good job Mr. L and H!! I think Atletico Madrid will be awesome with this formation!!

Just started a save with Crystal Palace. Downloaded an update so that they are in the Premier League. I've played a few pre-season games and it looks decent so far. I'm not expected to pull up any trees this season, only had a 4mil budget and small wage budget too. I've made a few additions, Kadrii, Gardner (loan), Caldwell (free) McEchran (loan) Simeon Jackson (free) and Lekjaks. Finding it hard to sell players to raise funds as no one wants to pay any money for them.

Kadrii in the AMC position looks like a beast. His assist record in pre season is very impressive so far. I'l update again once I've played the first 10-15 league games. So far though it looks like I should be able to avoid relegation at the very least using this tactic.

The FMC version posted works quite well. Please do post a better version if you find any deviances from your tactic. Regarding training is it supposed to be Balanced (High) and Defensive positioning (30%) ? Do you rest players before/after matches ?

The FMC version posted works quite well. Please do post a better version if you find any deviances from your tactic. Regarding training is it supposed to be Balanced (High) and Defensive positioning (30%) ? Do you rest players before/after matches ?

On training, just use the default settings (default %), except set the balanced training to high, and defensive positioning. I see that the defensive line bar is one notch wrong on the FMC that guy uploaded. Otherwise, it looks quite accurate. I can correct that and tell Mr Hough to upload it to the front page when he got the time.

Last edited:
On training, just use the default settings (default %), except set the balanced training to high, and defensive positioning. I see that the defensive line bar is one notch wrong on the FMC that guy uploaded. Otherwise, it looks quite accurate. I can correct that and tell Mr Hough to upload it to the front page when he got the time.
One notch too high or too low?

What's your training schedule, any ss
Training is this...

I can approve of the FMC version of the tactic. I've corrected the defensive line. Thanks "Raid on" :) I still however recommend the classic version if you're playing the full version of FM :)

Last edited:
did your correct the defensive line in the tactic you uploaded ?

Im struggling with this with arsenal plugged it all preseason first 6 games w2 d1 l3

Im struggling with this with arsenal plugged it all preseason first 6 games w2 d1 l3

Maybe ask the guy who posted crazy good Arsenal results a few posts back :) Maybe he can give you some tips about what players in what position etc.

What are the tactic training settings?

Def positioning from the outset on balanced / average or high ?