Mr Hough Ft Mr Langvatn Tactic Thread.

• Thread starter Thread starter mrhough
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 383
  • Views Views 138K
he would always recommend classic version - unless you are playing in FM classic.

Mr Langvatn on the apresentation you say the striker score the most of the goals.
On my save this don´t happen. I´m playing with Porto. My striker is Jackson Martinez. 20 games/7 Goals

I didn't write the presentation :P Mr Hough did, and in his experience, the striker scored the bulk of the goals. In my experience the goals come quite evenly from the CM's, AMC and the striker, as well as A LOT of goals from one of the DC's heading in from corners. I have set up corners so that one of them challenges the keeper and the other one attacks near post, where all the cornerkicks are headed.

Mr Langvatn, you say you use your assistant to do all your team talks, what are your assistants stats? for motivation etc. I assume motivation is the most important for team talks. I currently have Suances, his motivation is 18 and he's by no mean great at it.

Mr Langvatn, you say you use your assistant to do all your team talks, what are your assistants stats? for motivation etc. I assume motivation is the most important for team talks. I currently have Suances, his motivation is 18 and he's by no mean great at it.

Motivation, tactical knowledge and man management are important stats :) And it's probably better doing it yourself. I'm just lazy when it comes to actually playing the game. 90% of the time I'm "playing" FM, I'm experiencing with tactics.

16 Games in with Tottenham, won all games drew one. I'll be finishing the season tonight and upload screenshots. To note, i used this game for games i felt like i should win home and away. Then i used Langvatn the rock tactic for the big teams and difficult away games working well for me. Thank you very much to you both.

Thanks mate, gonna give it another try with my 2nd season and see what happens :)

Ok, the amount of red cards is absolutely insane, played 3 PL games, 3 red cards (all from someone picking up 2 yellows and it's not a case of subbing someone off when they reach 2 yellows cause usually half of my team is yellow carded.. in 2 out of the 3 games I got fined from the FA by having more than 5 people yellow carded)

Ok, the amount of red cards is absolutely insane, played 3 PL games, 3 red cards (all from someone picking up 2 yellows and it's not a case of subbing someone off when they reach 2 yellows cause usually half of my team is yellow carded.. in 2 out of the 3 games I got fined from the FA by having more than 5 people yellow carded)

Poor tackling skills on ur team then I guess :P Reduce tackling to normal or easy on the players who have poor tackling then :P

Poor tackling skills on ur team then I guess :P Reduce tackling to normal or easy on the players who have poor tackling then :P

Jack Wilshere has 5 yellows and 2 reds in 3 games, so he's the main culprit, maybe he has a bad dirtiness hidden attribute :(

Set tackling

1-10 = easy
11-14 = normal
15-20 = hard

Could you guys help me test this one? I don't have time to test AGAIN with all kinds of teams, but in my own saves, this seems really strong. It's the same tactic, but a few changes. The MC has gotten a few changes, and the AMC has been moved to ST, and the two strikers have been reworked.

Langvatn do you have any suggestions on getting results vs top teams? I always lose vs Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool/Tottenham most of the time too, problems creating chances vs them

U say defensive positioning but how much rate ? 50/50 60/40 70/30 ? Thanks
Balanced/Average or High btw ?

Langvatn do you have any suggestions on getting results vs top teams? I always lose vs Man Utd, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool/Tottenham most of the time too, problems creating chances vs them

You could try the 4-1-4-1 Rock against top teams I guess.

Could you guys help me test this one? I don't have time to test AGAIN with all kinds of teams, but in my own saves, this seems really strong. It's the same tactic, but a few changes. The MC has gotten a few changes, and the AMC has been moved to ST, and the two strikers have been reworked.

I will test it with 2nd season with Sampdoria :)

Back