thanks once again mr hough your tactics are immense so will look to give this one ago

Wow, this tactic looks fun, getting bored with grinding results out with my own tactic. Going to download this and score some goals! ^^)

Last edited:
Would just like to praise the Detail in the opening post, and the amount of teams you have used to test it, its rare to come across a well tested tactic that is ready to be released, hat of to you man :) best of luck with it

Would you reccommend that the left and right striker have more creativity based stats as they are not the main goal scoring threat?
See I'm going to try this with Newcastle and I want to play D.Ba on the outside as his composure is not so wonderful...not sure who to bring in for the centre and the other side.

Thank you though Mr.Hough for the tactic always enjoy your tactics.

Last edited:
oh my god, that is the best tactic ever! EVER! playing with atletico my first la liga match was against real madrid , i was the underdog . Well i did 24 shots vs 4 from RM , i had 9 (!!!) CCC they had 0 . I won 3-0 . and the greatest thing about this tactic is that the game which my team shows is so freakin beautiful!! god **** , i have never seen the tactic like this before ) you r the man , much respect !

oh my god, that is the best tactic ever! EVER! playing with atletico my first la liga match was against real madrid , i was the underdog . Well i did 24 shots vs 4 from RM , i had 9 (!!!) CCC they had 0 . I won 3-0 . and the greatest thing about this tactic is that the game which my team shows is so freakin beautiful!! god **** , i have never seen the tactic like this before ) you r the man , much respect !

I take it you like it then :p

Cheers Lads, I am hoping that this tactic will do well in the Tactic Testing thqat goes on, I did really well in it last year but Xenon has took my Crown abit this year so i want it back....

didnt even read the OP, automatically downloaded it but not tested it yet

finished fifth with my liverpool side... made up off young players... win all my home games just slip up away. hopefully everything will fall into place. thanks great tactic

By any chance, would you be able to do a report on what type of players play best?

For example, what sort of player should be playing as the right forward?

holy **** the game agains barca i have 7 ccc vs 0 from them :) how is that happening ?)

Signed Sneijder with Man Utd to test this tactic.

4 goals, 3 assists :O

Rooney got 3.

trying this out, 2 season with Fokikos in the Greek National B Division. Will post screenshots a few games in ;)

I might be being dumb as i'm new to this, but where can I download this tactic?

Thanks!! Don't know how I missed it, need a new tactic as think the AI has cracked my one!