mrhough:
Could you please tell us every positions role?
Would be perfect:wub:
Testing with Djurgarden in swedish div 1

As far as I noticed, you'd better have creative players in the middle of the field. And by the way, this tactic works strange with keepers, my opponent hardly has 4 shots per game, but we usually end games without clean sheet. That's strange, cause I have great defense (for RFPL) and my keeper is Igor Akinfeev, the best Russian keeper without a doubt.

Last edited:
ok given it a go with qpr and linfield three games all 2-0 win fab beat dinamo kiev 2-0 in champs leaugue qual away from home but they stuffed me 3-1 on the return journey knocking me out shame

qpr 2-1 win over fullham and a 3-1 win over wolves

Is there any change in the ME from 12.0.4 to the last one ? Was away and didn`t have time to play the game , i wanna try this tactic , does anyone know will it work on patch 12.0.4 ? Can`t update my game for another week or so , changing internet provider.

Thx

wich pitch size are you using?

Would be delighted if you could answer my question in post #42!

cheers

Very impressed with the results shown.. Testing it now as i am a bit struggle with Nottm Forest in PL..

View attachment 215161

Torres scored 78 goals this season. Lost out on the prem to Man City by 2 points only because my less than honourable friend I was playing the network game with threw a match vs city losing 6-3 when he was 3-0 up after 70 mins >.<

Leaking goals a lot with this tactic.. Why.?

18 goals conceded, 19 goals scored in 9 games..

Any suggestion? Anybody have same prob?

Copy of my post on another thread, just to keep the feedback fair :p

Im truro and im in league 1 now having been promoted each season since I started. I have been using a slightly tweaked version of vodu caos for most of this career. Im afraid when I switched to this tactic my defence is having a shocker. Granted I score a few more goals, but winning is next to impossible. I appreciate I need to give it time to settle in, but so many players are reporting such great success from the first game played, and I'm not getting even close to those results. Have always done my own team talks more or less. I get some right I get some wrong. So after about ten games I went back to my save point and played the matches again using VC, and I was back to better results not great but enough to keep me in position one. I was curios if my team had some sort of issue so I tried other saves from previous careers and my results were as bad if not worse. I seem to ship my first goal in less than ten mins, from then on it often gets worse. Love the idea of playing three strikers so I was looking forward to this tactic being released. But up till now it has to be a thumbs down for me. I guess i need better players, but that cant be the only answer as they are good enough with VC. Are there not others who are having a bad time with this tac? Because to me the early feedback points to 95% people are more than happy.
@ forrestthump, Yes my team is picking up many more cards. I have dropped the tackling to normal and sometimes easy, this does help a bit.
@ Mr hough Appreciate the effort you put into the tactic and the thread. cheers.

A great tactic, it has worked wonders for me but it's powers have decreased in season 2. This has happened with many tactics I have used including Xenons'. I think it's apparent that we need more than one tactic in our locker

A great tactic, it has worked wonders for me but it's powers have decreased in season 2. This has happened with many tactics I have used including Xenons'. I think it's apparent that we need more than one tactic in our locker

Did u do any tweaks to the tactic? Leaking goals a lot..

Think i got it figured out.. But let's wait for mr hough suggestion on this prob..

I've found that in the second season the central striker isnt as effective, however this is giving the other 2 strikers all the space they need to be banging in the goals instead so its still working effectively, just differently.

This tactic has worked fantastically for me with Newport Co in their first season. Signings were made, yes, but the results are fantastic.

As mentioned in the OP, possession statistics are often fairly low but the defence is solid enough and the offence is lethal.

After 21 games I'm 17 points clear at the top (17 games won, 4 drawn, 60 goals scored, 17 conceded). My rotated cluster of strikers including Fergus Bell (10 goals from 19 starts), Darryl Knights (8 goals from 10 starts), Martin Reilly (6 goals from 6 starts), Casey Thomas (8 goals form 14 starts) and most impressively Craig McAllister (18 goals from 19 starts) are the pick of the bunch.

Awesome tactic!