mrhough

Reaction score
Hello Fellow FMers.

I have made a tactic a very balanced 4-2-2-2 tactic It's all plug and play no need to change the tactic for Home or Away etc

I have tested this tactic over 3 tests all in different leagues England Scotland and Italy.

I have have success in all the tests that is why I a releasing the tactic now.

All Tests were with Default Squads No Signings what so ever.

General Training : Team cohesion

Match Training : Defensive Positioning

No opposition instructions Used

Left Footed Player Takes Right Footed Corners and Visa Versa.

Any Other Questions Let Me know.

Last edited:
Hello Fellow FMers.

I have made a tactic a very balanced 4-2-2-2 tactic It's all plug and play no need to change the tactic for Home or Away etc

I have tested this tactic over 3 tests all in different leagues England Scotland and Italy.

I have have success in all the tests that is why I a releasing the tactic now.

All Tests were with Default Squads No Signings what so ever.

General Training : Team cohesion

Match Training : Defensive Positioning

No opposition instructions Used

Left Footed Player Takes Right Footed Corners and Visa Versa.

Any Other Questions Let Me know.

How do I post Links I cant Copy & Paste?

When posting go to advanced and its has a wee link icon that says Attachments ;) use that

the best is back

some questions about the tactic

what type of strikers, what type of wingers? foot sides for wingers and strikers?

and could you post screenshots of the league tables or tell your points and goals for+against for each team

thanks!

Cheers Bro, This has all changed now, I used to be able to Copy and Paste

the best is back

some questions about the tactic

what type of strikers, what type of wingers? foot sides for wingers and strikers?

and could you post screenshots of the league tables or tell your points and goals for+against for each team

thanks!

I'll be uploading Playing Filters Tomorrow when I have more time.

Id just use common sense for the time being

Aside from losing? Dispossessed in midfield. Silly goals being leaked by defence.

I should really put player filters up but don't have the time right now, You really want to be using more Defensive Minded Midfielder and Work Horse Types.

Are you using the Training and Match Prep I have suggested

I should really put player filters up but don't have the time right now, You really want to be using more Defensive Minded Midfielder and Work Horse Types.

Are you using the Training and Match Prep I have suggested

I am although the team hate it. My senior players think there should be a more more balanced focus. But pressing on. Won 5-0 at home just now... but struggle vs anyone away.

I am although the team hate it. My senior players think there should be a more more balanced focus. But pressing on. Won 5-0 at home just now... but struggle vs anyone away.

Tell You Players to F-Off, Your the boss LOL,

I have just switched back to my Swansea Test and I can see what you mean about the Midfield Issues, especially When the opposition Press High Up, I'll Look into this and Let You Know if I Find any Changes to make

Tell You Players to F-Off, Your the boss LOL,

I have just switched back to my Swansea Test and I can see what you mean about the Midfield Issues, especially When the opposition Press High Up, I'll Look into this and Let You Know if I Find any Changes to make

Otherwise at home it's very good. You can see you control the pace and dictate what's happening. Just away it's a little weak. Losing 2-3, 3-4. Small margins but still a loss.

On the screenshot you have a Fullback Support and a Sweeper Keeper while on the tactic it's 2 FB attack and a simple keeper, maybe it's why there is a defense problem ?