Hey Mr Hough,

Firstly thank you for sharing your tactic with us, may I ask if you have your players individual training setup just for the role they are playing as in the tactic. For example the F9 is set to F9 training, or do you just let your assistant set up the individual player training?

Thanks Mr Hough.

Last edited:
First 14 matches in Lech Poznan, 13 wins 1 draw.. Against Jablonec I have been 0-3 down and managed to get a draw.. Qualified to Europa League Group Stage. Pretty good :) Great tac mate. Quite many yellow cards though.
View attachment 425039

A player filter wouldn't be bad. Or at least some indication about the most important qualities for the players for each position.
Are you still there Mrhough?

which player should play it for bwm and dlp
I'm with St Etienne and I have 25 million euro

Hi all,

After what I can only describe as an FM nightmare I was s relieved to spot one of Mr Hough's tactics. I started well with Liverpool but once I hit xmas I got hammered 6-2 away to Man City and have been leaking goals ever since.

I switched mentality to Standard against Arsenal and won 1-0 but since then I lost 2-1 to Fulham and drew 3-3 with Hull.

I have also had so many injuries. I lost Gerrard for 7-9 months! And I seem to constantly have 2 or 3 first teamers injured.

Any ideas on preventing my slipping form? I can't face the sack again!

I'm not using this tactic as my main one, but when I use it I never get disappointed ;)

enjoyed using this tactic, very creative and lots of chance, but succumbed to the silly goals from set pieces bug that seems to exist in 14.2.2.

Changed Match Training to Def Set Pieces and now works like a dream, loads more clean sheets and win after win.

adding to that i had a go on a different save with all the tactics on this site ive used that have Def Positioning as the prefered match training and changed it to def set piece....massive difference in results, tactics playing like they supposed to.

starting to think maybe the def positioning option doesnt work

Absolutely wonderful tactics.... always getting a win at home... i found it useful that changing the setting to counter and pulling back the AMR to MR and AML to MR works well for me in away games...thank you Mr Hough

So Mr Hough, how did you come up with this concept? Trial and error?

Last edited:
Dont know what happened in the second season, kept things the same...couldnt win a game

Dont know what happened in the second season, kept things the same...couldnt win a game

Same as me. I came 3rd first season with Villarreal. And then the second season was poor. Very close to get fired, but I kept the job in the end. Won the 7 last games and ended 9th in the league. 3rd season everything went back to normal. 3rd in the league, and won the Spanish Cup. 2-1 in the final against Real Madrid. Sitting first now half trough 4th season. All my signings have been free transfers. My budget has been pretty ****, so I can't use money on players. But I have got great players on free transfers; Nilmar, Viviano, Eto'o, Alvarez, Juanfran, Gilardino, Trapp, Kolarov, Guidetti, Bogdan, Cheryshev, Mame Diouf, Piatti, Seydou Keita and Zuculini. Eto'o did retired after a season tough. And United used the clause on around 4mp on Diouf. I also sold Viviano for 3mp after playing half a season, replaced by Trapp. Keita is still a great player in the age of 37.

Same as me. I came 3rd first season with Villarreal. And then the second season was poor. Very close to get fired, but I kept the job in the end. Won the 7 last games and ended 9th in the league. 3rd season everything went back to normal. 3rd in the league, and won the Spanish Cup. 2-1 in the final against Real Madrid. Sitting first now half trough 4th season. All my signings have been free transfers. My budget has been pretty ****, so I can't use money on players. But I have got great players on free transfers; Nilmar, Viviano, Eto'o, Alvarez, Juanfran, Gilardino, Trapp, Kolarov, Guidetti, Bogdan, Cheryshev, Mame Diouf, Piatti, Seydou Keita and Zuculini. Eto'o did retired after a season tough. And United used the clause on around 4mp on Diouf. I also sold Viviano for 3mp after playing half a season, replaced by Trapp. Keita is still a great player in the age of 37.

Aye, won premier League in 1st season with Newcastle with 1 signing Jordon Rhodes (top goalscorer) 2nd season same team and was sitting 13th after 10 games!! had to change my tactics now because all my players are not happy and the board are getting restless

I'm not sure what's happening but I'm conceding by truckloads using this tactic. Am Derby and is 5 games into the season thus far, so my worries might be premature, but I have conceded 20 goals in the 5 games, and got thrashed twice 6-1. The wins that I got was 4-3 and 3-2 and then a 3-3 draw.