Awesome tactic for celtic , currently unbeaten in all comps, finished top of champions league group won every game , 14 wins 1 draw in the league and unbeaten in both Scottish cups (H)

With the original one from the OP ?

Is this tactic working in the new 14.3 patch?

He is currently working on a new tactic which he said he would have news on anytime now

A guy named Summerboy77 made this tweak on another forum and it's amazing results for me on patch 14.3
Really, it worth it. By far my best results on this patch.

All i did to fix this tactic for 14.3 is just 2 clicks in command instructions: 1 - "lower tempo" instead of "higher tempo" in original and 2 - added "be more expressive" and now it works perfect, sometimes looks even better than original in 14.2.2
Both changes made to prevent my players from stupid overrush shooting and missing the goal, giving them enough time and freedom to move closer to gate and prepare better same time.

can you share it?
A guy named Summerboy77 made this tweak on another forum and it's amazing results for me on patch 14.3
Really, it worth it. By far my best results on this patch.

can you share it?

Yes it's really simple :

1 - "lower tempo" instead of "higher tempo" in original and 2 - added "be more expressive" and now it works perfect, sometimes looks even better than original in 14.2.2

Nice tweak.
I have been waiting on Mr Hough to return, and it seems that is not going to happen.
So nice to see others also working on tweaking this otherwise great tactic.
- Lower tempo and more expression seem to indeed work better with 14.3.

Nice tweak.
I have been waiting on Mr Hough to return, and it seems that is not going to happen.
So nice to see others also working on tweaking this otherwise great tactic.
- Lower tempo and more expression seem to indeed work better with 14.3.

Apparently, Hough's almost done working on a 14.3 tactic.
It's gonna be a 4-1-3-2, with 3 CMs

Please Mr.Hough release new tactic for new patch. We wait your tactic.

I'm guessing the support for this tactic has been abandoned and that rumors of a new tactic release were just rumors.

I'm guessing the support for this tactic has been abandoned and that rumors of a new tactic release were just rumors.

Mr Hough has a lot of work IRL.
He stopped the development of his new tactic for now for patch 14.3
No release planned at the moment.

Mr Hough has a lot of work IRL.
He stopped the development of his new tactic for now for patch 14.3
No release planned at the moment.

that's a shame.

"Beast is back" was the best tactic i've used in this year's FM.

are you supposed to let this tactic just run regardless of match score, or tweak/adjust in game?? 5 consecutive games i have conceded a 85th min goal that resulted in 3 draws, 2 loses?