This tactic is working a lot better for me after I made all players marking tight. The central midfielders and the wingers already have this instruction, so do this on the defenders and strikers in the player instruction screen. Much better for me.

One of the best tactic in this forum.

Mr Hough,where r u?No player filter update?

How this tactic hasn't got more notoriety I'll never know. I've got Wolverhampton from League 1 to the Premiership in two consecutive promotions. I lost only three league games in the League 1 season, but the best was yet to come - undefeated in the league during the Championship campaign! A definite first for me throughout my CM and FM days. Only changes I've made though was changing the mentality to counter. A great tactic for me!

Very good tactic. I used it in the middle of my 5th season in Man City after playing 4 straight seasons on same tactic. So played like ~ 30 games till the end of the season (~20 in Premier League, 7 in Champions League + few in cups). Won all games in CL. Lost/draw only few games in league because of too big rotation of the squad I guess + players were a bit tired after playing games every 2/3 days. Won league + cl obv.

Wingers are doing a great job here quite many goals + assists, I got Bale and Hazard as main (Lamela, Shaquri and Januzaj as subs) and they were amazing. Also center mids are playing very well. You said it's more for def-minded players, and I guess I got 4 perfect midfielders for this job, and it got proven. Vidal/Martinez for this more defensive cm, with Wilshere/Pogba for the other one (I think those are best cms in whole FM anyway) + Ward-Prowse as 5th cm. Defenders played very well also, good job for fullbacks they do a lot of offensive actions + center one with lots of def interventions + goals from corners/free kicks.
A bit disappointed about Forwards, maybe I expected them to score shitloads of goals, but they still did a good job.

To sum it up, I'm more than happy with switching my old tacs to this. Looking forward to next season, I expect total domination now with playing on this tacs from the very beginning.

A screenshot of my team:

View attachment 417863
View attachment 417861

I got another 400/500 mln euros for transfer. Dunno who should I buy now. Some advices? I think I should start a new game after this season since I got 80% of the team rated with 4 or above stars, 2 top players for every position right now.

all tactics from mr Hough are the best. His tactics dont need tests beacasue alwyas all good

Mielony do you use defensive positioning for your match prep? Also have you changed to Jassars set pieces??

Awesome tactic for celtic , currently unbeaten in all comps, finished top of champions league group won every game , 14 wins 1 draw in the league and unbeaten in both Scottish cups (H)