Mr Houghs 4-1-2-3 Final Unbeaten

Not yet mate, I'm testing with fulham at the minute i have made 2 signings strikers Mike Hanke and Steffan Iversen, Currently uinbeaten in the league, Played 7 won 7
Sound impressive P:

Mr Hough your tactic is amazing... tho it took a while to be affect with my players but now i'm having good results.

Just having the problem of my players getting too many yellow cards.

If you could give me any advice it would be great.

Thanks,

Haxortiz

It appears i may have done you a disservice MrHough, won the treble with Chelsea and stuffed Juve in the CL Final but somehow lost 2-1.

At one point our goals scored per game was 3.1 and conceded per game was 0.9, but it finished 2.8 and 0.7 respectively.

So if you have tightened the defence without losing much in attack then thats some going.

It appears i may have done you a disservice MrHough, won the treble with Chelsea and stuffed Juve in the CL Final but somehow lost 2-1.

At one point our goals scored per game was 3.1 and conceded per game was 0.9, but it finished 2.8 and 0.7 respectively.

So if you have tightened the defence without losing much in attack then thats some going.
I'm having trouble making the defence tighter, Still trying though.

If your playing as Fulham and have it at around a goal a game that will be good enough if the attack is still as good.
it was slightly over a goal a game, Attack was like 2 a game though.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Whats the latest on the winger tactic dave?
Not quite ready yet, Hopefully soon

it was slightly over a goal a game, Attack was like 2 a game though.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Not quite ready yet, Hopefully soon

Will be looking forward to it mate. keep up the good work :D :wub:

Had a decent start with Fulham using "Dave best" we have conceded 14 goals in just 8 games(scored 13) but only because we let 5 in against Chelsea and then this against Liverpool........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is why i'll never buy another FM, just too many games like the above, unless of course SI FINALLY manage to sort the game out, but i cant see it, its still selling so why should they bother?

Probably just add a few more pointless features that dont work anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

Very next game against Arsenal, semi injured Van Persie(56% fitness) takes on the whole back four to equalise, before Bendtner with his back to goal from 35 yards, pops one in the top corner.

Hi Mr. Hough,

I tried this tactic with my Hyde FC against Portsmouth away in the Championship and I got to say I got a rearguard action. I won 7-3 coming back from going down 0-2 in the first 20 minutes. Although I did tweak a little bit. I played target man striker and defensive style with counterattack and wide width and corners were set to penalty box. This is by far the best tactic for counter attack away against strong teams. I appreciate you providing this nike defence + attack tactic for us. I have attached the replay of the match in the following link (Sorry my computer has a problem with screenshots)

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnaq85a0egdt4ar
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

What an unimaginative piece of **** FM is, after those games i showed earlier we have since had the following results.

Away to A Villa - draw 2-2 - They have 2ccc's we have 4 ccc's, Villa score in the last minute.

Away to Bolton - loss 2-1 - They have 2 ccc's we have 4 ccc's, Bolton score twice in injury time.

Home to Everton - win 2-1 - We have 7 cc's they have 2 ccc's, We manage to struggle to a 2-1 win.

Away to Spurs - loss 3-1 - Up until the 85th minute they have 1 ccc we have 4 ccc's and its 1-1, we end up losing 3-1.

Overall we scored 6 goals from 19 ccc's and concede 8 goals from 9 ccc's.

Hi just wanted to give you my feedback on your tactic and I think its really good. Sometimes the defence is a litle shaky specialy in fast counter attacks by wingers but other than that I can't really find anything bad. I got 4th place with Olhanense in the Portuguese Main League, a team that should have played for the lower positions. And in the second season I went to a Udinese that almost went down first season and with a couple signings ended up winning the League and the Cup with amazing football displays.
Here are a couple pics from the 2nd season in Udinese.

Not aloud to moan about the game anymore, so i will just post the screenshot...

Thats about the 7th or 8th time this season!

What an unimaginative piece of **** FM is, after those games i showed earlier we have since had the following results.

Away to A Villa - draw 2-2 - They have 2ccc's we have 4 ccc's, Villa score in the last minute.

Away to Bolton - loss 2-1 - They have 2 ccc's we have 4 ccc's, Bolton score twice in injury time.

Home to Everton - win 2-1 - We have 7 cc's they have 2 ccc's, We manage to struggle to a 2-1 win.

Away to Spurs - loss 3-1 - Up until the 85th minute they have 1 ccc we have 4 ccc's and its 1-1, we end up losing 3-1.

Overall we scored 6 goals from 19 ccc's and concede 8 goals from 9 ccc's.

I think you're officially the unluckiest person that plays FM.. This kinda stuff doesnt happen to anyone else.

I think you're officially the unluckiest person that plays FM.. This kinda stuff doesnt happen to anyone else.

It does mate, we're just not allowed to talk about it, i've been banned from the main 3 FM Forums for nothing more than posting what i have here and i've already had a warning about such posts on this Forum so there you go.

Generaly most people dont want to hear what is really wrong with the game, they bury their heads in the sand because they dont want to believe that the game could be rigged or that when it works out results, it does'nt do so in a fashion that reflects the game of football and how it is played.

As for SI, well why do you think they dont want people pointing out blatant issues within the game? if it ever came out that everything i posted was true, then they would be ridiculed and would lose a large amount of their followers.

Anyway, sorry to go off topic, the winger tactic i've been using has been great, i love it, thanks MrHough!

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Hey guyz , i was just wondering , do you know of any Mr Hough 4-1-2-1-2 tactic for 10.3 patch ??? If you know , pls just give a reply ... thx guyz .

I don't think it's good that you get banned for posting your opinion, It's like saying "I completly love this game it's the best version ever and the best game ever, SI are complete genius's for making a game that is flawless", Now would that guy get banned for saying how good the game is, No not at all but when someone says bad things which is entirely there opinion there get in trouble.

It's stupid, People should be allowed to post there opinions as long as they don't swear or do anything like that.

Not aloud to moan about the game anymore, so i will just post the screenshot...

Thats about the 7th or 8th time this season!

Lmao that's ridiculous, you're just unlucky :a. Better quality players will soon see this problem sorted out mate

Hey Dave,

Decided to play the 2nd season with Fulham and got off to a great start after a slender 1-0 defeat against Liverpool in the first game.

Suddenly though, i'm having all kinds of problems at Home? in our last 3 Home games we have lost 3-0 against West Brom, drew 2-2 with Sunderland and lost 3-2 against Boro after being 2-0 up???

Unbelievably, Away from home we have beaten Chelsea, Everton and Burnley in our last three games and had previous draws against Man City and Arsenal.

Our results at home now stand at W 4 D 1 L 3 and away W 4 D 2 L 1, i just dont get it? what makes it ten times worse is that EVERY goal is down to some kind of unforced error, my defender will just refuse to move and the opposing player just walks the ball in???

Did you see any of this?

As its at home i'm struggling, would you reccomend pitch dimension settings, i think i have mine set to the middle pitch size.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:16 PM ----------

Great start to season 3 after finishing 5th in season 2.

After 11 games we were W 7 D 3 L 1 and joint top.

Last 3 games

Nothin much wrong with the Arsenal game, except they score in the 95th minute when there was only supposed to be 94 and that as usual both goals conceded were errors.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Thats 4 draws in a row now and we are W 7 D 7 L 1 but could easily be 5 points clear at the yop of the EPL, two of the three were defensive errors and the other a scorcher from a striker who had scored 2 in 16 prior to the game and had doubled his tally after it.

As you can see in most of those games, almost every shot on target is a goal.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Injury time goal for Man Utd and have 2 great chances to their 1 against Chelsea until yet another schoolboy error gives em their 2nd.

3 points out of 15 and all 5 we COULD have won, i'd have found 7 points acceptable but 3 FFS.

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

lol, thats me about done with this pathetic game.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

How did the latest version pan out Dave?

Defence

As many people seem to have said the biggest problem with the tactic at the moment is the shaky defence. I have an excellent defence yet am throwing some games away due to being leaky (still scoring a lot but sometimes can't cover how leaky the defence is). However you have said you are working on the leaky defence so I'll leave that.

On the plus side it has allowed me to take Bath City (newly promoted to BSP this year from BSS) to the premiership and contending for the title in 7 short years.

The only things that bug me are how I should tweak it protect a lead especially a 1-0 lead because that has been the biggest loss of points for me drawing 1-1 from a late concession despite keep defenders replaced and not exhausted?

And is everyone sure that we should use the assistant manager's suggested OI? (Good tactical knowledge)?

Any help appreciated