I think the underdog tactic will turn out better for any team. I've made a lot of changes to it, transformed it into a route-one beast! I'm actually afraid of posting the results, because it's so unbelievable that it looks untrustworthy..... I want to lose on purpose!

Waiting.... I like to deploy a system. A Home, an Away, and a Time Waste tactic. My Pescara squad is waiting in the pre-season for your tactic :p

I think the underdog tactic will turn out better for any team. I've made a lot of changes to it, transformed it into a route-one beast! I'm actually afraid of posting the results, because it's so unbelievable that it looks untrustworthy..... I want to lose on purpose!

can't wait...

Send it to me and i'll test. Im Fulham first season in the EPL and second all in.

After 22 games, I'm 10 points ahead of Real Madrid and Barcelona... With freakin Deportivo, media prediction 16th. And the worst part is: I only have two strikers (while I was on vacation, the club loaned out the third...), I am using an AMC as striker. + I have 0 DM's, using two CM's as DM's... I'm just waiting to get some more losses so I can post the results, haha!

Real Madrid and Barcelona coming up again, that's good! :p

After 22 games, I'm 10 points ahead of Real Madrid and Barcelona... With freakin Deportivo, media prediction 16th. And the worst part is: I only have two strikers (while I was on vacation, the club loaned out the third...), I am using an AMC as striker. + I have 0 DM's, using two CM's as DM's... I'm just waiting to get some more losses so I can post the results, haha!

Real Madrid and Barcelona coming up again, that's good! :p

do it now so i can have a quick go before i leave for work!!

Hard tackling in OI's is optional by the way.. I had to turn them off, because I don't have much substitute players.

I'm gonna try the underdog edition on my Liverpool save, to see if it still works for top teams :)

I'm gonna try the underdog edition on my Liverpool save, to see if it still works for top teams :)

first game plugged in against chelsea away from home 4-1 victory with rooney bagging a hat trick

The underdog edition plays VERY differently than the other. Passing into space, with DLF's creating space, and route-one, direct passing from the back. No messing around!

I'm assuming the new one has the RB take the throw ins?
And still using manual marking?

I've tested quite a few games on my Liverpool save now, and the underdog edition does notably better than the original one for me.. So I guess it's an all-in-one tactic now then.