I dont know if its only my problem, but I found that I receive quite a lot of goals from counters after free kick or corner.

If you want, you can change corner setup and send less people forward. This will result in conceding less goals from counter, but also how many corner goals you score yourself.

Some should not be so hard for this tactic. It is working extremely well for me. I used the BASE version and after a period I added some other tweaks, because I don't like to play with two DM's. But the BASE still is a very great tactic, thumbs up for you!

1st season: Champions with Leeds. (Championship)
2nd season: Champions with Leeds. (Premier League)

That's quite unbelievable. Takes me back to FM13 and the good old Rock Classic :)

@ Mr L

Been using it for a whole season with Inter, mixed results, ended 3rd behind Juve (untouchable) and Roma. Nice football, some poor finishing and at some point very weak defense away. Some wrong using of Annihilation I must confess. Retrained Ljajic and Perisic to DLF. We'll see what happens next season with the CL.

One question regarding your team management, I saw on one of your screens that your subs are all available for reserve teams, do you do that before each game ?

Thx

Yup, I usually have quite a big squad and make all of them available for reserves. That way they all stay match fit :)

hey buddy, love the tactic, giving it a try with liverpool atm, but what have you got down for general training ? .

I rotate between fitness and tactics team training + individual role training

Thanks to your base I achieved it. The goal ratio against and for wasn't that good in the PL, but managed to end up first.

Newly promoted and winning the EPL is still a huge accomplishment, and it's not only due to the tactic. To do that, you have to do everything right + be a little lucky :)

Newly promoted and winning the EPL is still a huge accomplishment, and it's not only due to the tactic. To do that, you have to do everything right + be a little lucky :)
Yup, and some good transfers and players on loan management.

Glad you decided to go through with the Annihilation version of this tactic and it seems to be paying off in spades! Would you still recommend rotating between the two, keeping the Annihilation version for the lower teams, or with the success in your test save, suggest just sticking with that one as the primary tactic in all situations (home, away, against relegation sides, sides that park the bus)?

Cheers

Can you please tell me which type of players should I have as defensive midfielder?
High marking , tackling, resistence, aggressive, passage?

Glad you decided to go through with the Annihilation version of this tactic and it seems to be paying off in spades! Would you still recommend rotating between the two, keeping the Annihilation version for the lower teams, or with the success in your test save, suggest just sticking with that one as the primary tactic in all situations (home, away, against relegation sides, sides that park the bus)?

Cheers

You can only use the annihilation version for all games if you have a beastly team in 2020+ :) It's a tactic for really maximizing the goal difference. You can also use it in the start of a save, but then only against the weaker opponents (playing at home with this tactic is a huge plus)

Christian Eriksen tweak

Here are Christian Eriksen's comments about his tweak:

- Use as it is when you face a really strong opponent

- If you face an equal opponent, tweak the MCR to a control dutie for extra attacking power

- When you are a heavy favourite to win, tweak the backs into the attacking backs from the annihalition version.

Here are Christian Eriksen's comments about his tweak:

- Use as it is when you face a really strong opponent

- If you face an equal opponent, tweak the MCR to a control dutie for extra attacking power

- When you are a heavy favourite to win, tweak the backs into the attacking backs from the annihalition version.

Control means automatic? Should the setting of MCR stay the same also for more att version with wingbacks?

Mr only one question about CE's tweak. The last point is moving the fullbacks to wingbacks and put the same PI as in annihalition? And it's only a tweak.. so same OI, etc?

Mr only one question about CE's tweak. The last point is moving the fullbacks to wingbacks and put the same PI as in annihalition? And it's only a tweak.. so same OI, etc?

You guys have to wait for CE to get online to answer questions about his tweak. I have only shared it :)

Yes and yes! Good luck! It worked superb for my Leeds. But I can't guarantee it will work as good as it worked for me!