Hey Mr. L . I've started a game with Liverpool , bought only Balanta and Danilo ,so i left over 25mil to spare. Who do u recommend to buy for DM/S and BWM/S spots ? I have Gerrard(DM/s) and Leiva (BWM/s) and Henderson to cover for Leiva . I will do the first season with them , but i need to buy big for the second season :)

Tielemans, Pogba, Neymar :)

Why i didn't buy FIFA 15 instead of FM 15 ????
View attachment 950515View attachment 950516View attachment 950517

When i am away , every single shot is goal in my net and my strikers are missing chances that Irina Shake will score.

Do you use the annihilation edition already? :) I find it hard to believe that you got 4-4 and 7-4 win with the base tactic :) The annihilation edition is a supplement tactic only to use against smaller teams. First season, I recommend only using it at home as well. Away, those things happen if you use that tactic :) Way too unstable away until you get a top notch team :)

Stick to the base tactic for the most first season, at least in the away matches!

I've got the annihilation version as a second tactic and found the best way is to change to it if I'm battering the other teamwithout a break thru.rarely happens

I've got the annihilation version as a second tactic and found the best way is to change to it if I'm battering the other teamwithout a break thru.rarely happens

Yup, and when your team evolves into a superteam later, you will be battering all the time, and you can use it permanently :)

In the annihilation edition, if your goalkeeper has a high "throwing" attribute, you should change distribution to:

- "throw it long"

- "distribute quickly"

- remove "distribute to full-backs"

Last edited:
Used with 1860 munich, was complete ****.

dont know how everyone else is getting so lucky with this tactic. players keep getting sent off and barely any chances created

dont know how everyone else is getting so lucky with this tactic. players keep getting sent off and barely any chances created

The tactic is not "complete ****". You are doing something else wrong.

Here you can see what the annihilation edition is capable of once you have established a beastly team :)

Do you use the annihilation edition already? :) I find it hard to believe that you got 4-4 and 7-4 win with the base tactic :) The annihilation edition is a supplement tactic only to use against smaller teams. First season, I recommend only using it at home as well. Away, those things happen if you use that tactic :) Way too unstable away until you get a top notch team :)

Stick to the base tactic for the most first season, at least in the away matches!

No , its with the base tactic , because i am far away from having "the perfect squad" :)
Tielemans for DM ? Isn't he a beast as playmaker ?

That's just crazy numbers for the base tactic, but ok, FM is FM, so it can happen :p I would use Tielemans as a playmaker if it wasn't for that I have a better one for that role :p And I didn't want to sell Tielemans, so I retrained him to be a DM instead.

View attachment 225817This is my first eleven. I am rotating Emre Can for Gerrard , Joe Allen for Coutinho , Henderson for Leiva , Borini for Sterling.
I think a good DL will be my next transfer target. Also next season i am thinking of to sell Allen , Leiva and Hendreson and i need the best players for their positions. So a good DM , BWM and Roaming playmaker.

Those are my results so far - View attachment 225816 Please ignore friendlies ,because i let my ***. Manager to lead in them :)

View attachment 950620This is my first eleven. I am rotating Emre Can for Gerrard , Joe Allen for Coutinho , Henderson for Leiva , Borini for Sterling.
I think a good DL will be my next transfer target. Also next season i am thinking of to sell Allen , Leiva and Hendreson and i need the best players for their positions. So a good DM , BWM and Roaming playmaker.

Those are my results so far - View attachment 950623 Please ignore friendlies ,because i let my ***. Manager to lead in them :)

Very nice start indeed! :) But why don't you play with LFCmarshall's update? Much more fun with all the new players :)

Actually i have no luck with any of the tactics in this forum ,when away. Always my strikers miss and always theirs score some crazy goals :( I don't know why is that... And LFCmarshall... I am thinking of updating with it after i test this tactic . I am in search of a perfect tactic to go with Lazio , because they are my favorite team and i get very angry when i am loosing with them :)
One other thing , i get like 5-6 woodworks every game , do i need to trains something specific to my strikers , because its getting annoying ??

Actually i have no luck with any of the tactics in this forum ,when away. Always my strikers miss and always theirs score some crazy goals :( I don't know why is that... And LFCmarshall... I am thinking of updating with it after i test this tactic . I am in search of a perfect tactic to go with Lazio , because they are my favorite team and i get very angry when i am loosing with them :)
One other thing , i get like 5-6 woodworks every game , do i need to trains something specific to my strikers , because its getting annoying ??

Woodwork is just bad luck mate :)

Do u have any good tactic with wingers/IF ? Lazio have Balde Keita and Candreva who are very good , but i can't utilize them in this tactic :)

I trained shoot with power as it now cannons off the woodwork for a second shot for a poacher