- If you face an equal opponent, tweak the MCR to a control dutie for extra attacking power

Hey Mr L and Christian please can you explain what this means?

Mr Langvatn, can you please paste a screenshot about your trainings ( team tab)?

Mr Langvatn, can you please paste a screenshot about your trainings ( team tab)?

Hey, I won't be able to post any SS today, sorry. I run fitness or tactics training on average, then 50% match prep on def.pos, then I do heavy individual role training.

Switched to this version on my Deportivo save I mentioned in your tactics thread :)

and as you said Mr. L - Spanish teams might have a hard time with this tactic....

View attachment 224873

Had a draw after that screenie, pressing on to improve on that though ;)

Last edited:
Switched to this version on my Deportivo save I mentioned in your tactics thread :)

and as you said Mr. L - Spanish teams might have a hard time with this tactic....

View attachment 952780

Had a draw after that screenie, pressing on to improve on that though ;)

Did you try that underdog version in the other thread? The one I made with Deportivo.

Thanks for reminding me, actually i jumped from the first version, straight to Dominatrix. time to get it, and se if deportivo can get above the relegation line :)

update:
Got the underdog version in the save too late, got sacked two matches later after a heavy defeat (0-6) home against Malaga, did notice one thing though, my team made 20-25 fouls in those 2 games.

A funny side note, after getting sacked i got job offers from; Lazio, Southampton, Reims and Zaragoza and in talks with Leverkusen and Dortmund - maybe i get a few new saves to test with xD

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me, actually i jumped from the first version, straight to Dominatrix. time to get it, and se if deportivo can get above the relegation line :)

update:
Got the underdog version in the save too late, got sacked two matches later after a heavy defeat (0-6) home against Malaga, did notice one thing though, my team made 20-25 fouls in those 2 games.

A funny side note, after getting sacked i got job offers from; Lazio, Southampton, Reims and Zaragoza and in talks with Leverkusen and Dortmund - maybe i get a few new saves to test with xD

Well, if you want, you could always tinker with the formation on dominatrix to get it to fit Spain more :) The base of the tactic is great! You can also try Christian Eriksen's tweak!

Or you could try this one when I release it :) I have a totally beastly team, so I need to test in 2015 first :)

I might tinker a bit with it, and take a look on CEs tweaks, a funny thing though, i reloaded my Deportivo save to try again, and well I havn't got the sack yet - FM og RNG in a nutshell i think :)

edit; That screenshot.... holy **** PL had it's **** kicked... might test it on a Southampton save I got from the Deportivo sack

Last edited:
I might tinker a bit with it, and take a look on CEs tweaks, a funny thing though, i reloaded my Deportivo save to try again, and well I havn't got the sack yet - FM og RNG in a nutshell i think :)

edit; That screenshot.... holy **** PL had it's **** kicked... might test it on a Southampton save I got from the Deportivo sack

Got a team full of fully developed regens though xD But still, 1 goal conceded is crazy

agreed, one 1 conceded is crazy on the edge to insane xD

No time

I figured I don't really have the time to test it in a fresh save atm. I know it's a superb tactic for endgame when your team is beastly, but for other teams, and for fresh starts, you will have to test it yourselves :) I just figured it's better to share it than to not :) Considering it's on standard mentality, I do have small hopes that it works in 2015 also :)

I figured I don't really have the time to test it in a fresh save atm. I know it's a superb tactic for endgame when your team is beastly, but for other teams, and for fresh starts, you will have to test it yourselves :) I just figured it's better to share it than to not :) Considering it's on standard mentality, I do have small hopes that it works in 2015 also :)

Nice. Any extra info needed or plug and play?

Nice. Any extra info needed or plug and play?

Same OI's as Dominatrix, otherwise just plug and play :) No manual marking :)

Edit: Forgot to mention. Set piece takers, same as dominatrix too :)

Last edited:
Cool. Just plugged it into a liverpool save on FMC so no OI's and its killing everyone!

I plugged it into Watford first season. Seems to be doing okay, so I believe you can use this tactic from start and let the team grow with it :)

Keep in mind though, you won't get anywhere near my defensive record (2 goals conceded entire season) until you get a beastly/godly team (I'm talking 190+ CA on the whole ******* team)

Last edited: