If you are championship are lower premier Arthur Maia brilliant for midfield

You use Tielemans for dm position??? no need player more defensive?

I feel I got fm'd after this one, loooooooool. 74 shots against Man Utd. And 0-0 after 90 mins, lol :)

Last edited:
Any chance of a player filter list mate?

I don't use any filters myself, because many times you filter out good players just because they don't have the "right" attributes yet. Just go with generally good players in each position. You don't need to have perfect match between role and player stats.

Mr L, will you be doing tactics for FM16?

It's a shame you created such good tactics this late into the FM cycle. If you find the time and/or will to do it from the earlier stages of FM 16, that'd be amazing. :)

Mr L, will you be doing tactics for FM16?

It's a shame you created such good tactics this late into the FM cycle. If you find the time and/or will to do it from the earlier stages of FM 16, that'd be amazing. :)

I hope I will have time for it :) It's kinda up and down how much time I have. Two small children + a lot of work at times teaching at the University College here.

My first full season with the Annihilation Edition

My first full season with the Annihilation Edition. I may have to create an away version for this one, judging by the home/away tables :)

one can not compare 2020/21 and 2014/2015 season in this fm

You cannot go a full season with the annihilation version unless you have a great team (you would be destroyed first season) :) A test in 2014/2015 for this tactic would be useless, as it's not a standalone tactic that early. For first season, go with the base tactic.

Hey Mr. L . I've started a game with Liverpool , bought only Balanta and Danilo ,so i left over 25mil to spare. Who do u recommend to buy for DM/S and BWM/S spots ? I have Gerrard(DM/s) and Leiva (BWM/s) and Henderson to cover for Leiva . I will do the first season with them , but i need to buy big for the second season :)