Follow the DLF role, just add acceleration to the mix :) But most types of strikers work well in the tactic, just not pure targetman types. Think tiki taka. Passing, first touch, acceleration, dribbling, etc.

How would you play Liverpool first saison LFC update?

hey mr langvatn i read the OP but got myself confused after reading some more comments: should i use additionaly manual marking? or just the OI's are enough? (if you got your best results with manual marking then why did you abandon it?)

hey mr langvatn i read the OP but got myself confused after reading some more comments: should i use additionaly manual marking? or just the OI's are enough? (if you got your best results with manual marking then why did you abandon it?)

I didn't use manual marking in my test, I use instant result :) OI's are still very important though :) You can experiement with manual marking if you want, but base tactic is now without manual marking.

Annihilation Edition

Use this one when you are heavy favourites :) It's the same formation! The only difference formation-wise is that the fullbacks are moved to wingback position. Other than that, there are WAY too many changes for me to list them all up here. Anyway, it scores a buttload of goals and can do 10-15 ccc's and 70+ shots :)

Warning! This has not been tested against hard opponents, as this is not one of its purposes. It is only meant to be an alternative to the base dominatrix tactic when you are a heavy favourite to win, and you want to crush that bus :)

Last edited:
which version would you suggest?

Read the post I posted 5 minutes ago :)

You use the dominatrix tactic for all games against mid to top opponents, and you use the annihilation edition when you are a favourite to win the match.

- Match preparation bar on 50 %

sorry but i dont understand how you change to 50%, where is the changer? screenshot please! and also i want to start using this tactic midway through southampton season, can u train wingers to play striker?

Use this one when you are heavy favourites :) It's the same formation! The only difference formation-wise is that the fullbacks are moved to wingback position. Other than that, there are WAY too many changes for me to list them all up here. Anyway, it scores a buttload of goals and can do 10-15 ccc's and 70+ shots :)

Warning! This has not been tested against hard opponents, as this is not one of its purposes. It is only meant to be an alternative to the base dominatrix tactic when you are a heavy favourite to win, and you want to crush that bus :)

So 1st-15th ranked teams use your original tactic 16th to 22nd ranked teams use your new tactic? is that what u mean by heavy favorite?

which version would you suggest?

Unfortunately, I found that OI are very important for these tactics and as a result they just don't work as well on FMC. Sure, they're still decent, but you can't expect results that you see here.

So 1st-15th ranked teams use your original tactic 16th to 22nd ranked teams use your new tactic? is that what u mean by heavy favorite?

The annihilation edition is only supposed to be used for the matches where you are a favourite. If you play as Man Utd for example, you don't use the annihilation version away against Chelsea. You use it against the likes of Leicester, West Ham, Stoke, etc. teams that will park the bus against you.

Home/away also matters a lot. I often use the annihilation edition at home against many of the other top teams if I play as a top team myself, cause then I'm a clear favourite to win.

The stronger your team is, the better the annihilation edition will be. So if you start out with the base tactic, you should use the annihilation tactic more and more as your team gets better. For example, by season 6 with my Liverpool team, I play all the matches with the annihilation edition :)

Last edited:
Did Real park the bus? Normally Liverpool would be an underdog against Real but I guess not after a season or two. Impressive result. 7-0 against mighty Real Madrid.

My team isn't fully developed yet, but still favourite against Real Madrid, at least at home :) My talents need 1-2 more years to go, then it will be really fun :)

Is it possible to get a screenshot of the formation of the Annihilation Edition, or is it the exact same formation?

Keep up the good work!