A mix of logical thinking and trial and error :)

The reason for the striker roles is that I wanted all three of them to do a lot of defensive work as well, in order to balance a three-striker tactic.

Perhaps I could have created a more detailed OP. But I think since the next patch is coming soon, I will wait until I have a tactic for that and make the detailed OP then :)

Cheers for explaining that mate.

Played fist 10 games of the season with MUFC (6th season), not working for me I'm afraid.

Already lost 4 games, drawn 2. All against weaker opposition. A number of games I have won have been through corners and with bad performances (my team).

1. My team is very strong (record points last season) and settled, so not a matter of too many signings or weakness.

2. I have not been unlucky, no stupid keeper mistakes, strikers are missing normal amount of CCs, only 1 red card (2nd yellow).

3. Possession has been +/- 55%.

4. Far too many long shots even with the "Shoot Less"instructions.

5. Strikers offering very little and most goals from corners.

Not saying the tactic is broken but has not worked for me as plug and play at all.

MR HOUGH has woke from the dead over at si games forum lol

Your tactic with Jassar is one of the best I've used but when the opposition score from 100% of their shots on target then what hope have we got.

betrayal! :mad:

Played fist 10 games of the season with MUFC (6th season), not working for me I'm afraid.

Already lost 4 games, drawn 2. All against weaker opposition. A number of games I have won have been through corners and with bad performances (my team).

1. My team is very strong (record points last season) and settled, so not a matter of too many signings or weakness.

2. I have not been unlucky, no stupid keeper mistakes, strikers are missing normal amount of CCs, only 1 red card (2nd yellow).

3. Possession has been +/- 55%.

4. Far too many long shots even with the "Shoot Less"instructions.

5. Strikers offering very little and most goals from corners.

Not saying the tactic is broken but has not worked for me as plug and play at all.

The game is just too random now, we are all waiting for the next patch. Myself, I'm playing FM13 again, with LFCmarshall's update :) So FM14 teams/players on FM13 match engine <3

The game is just too random now, we are all waiting for the next patch. Myself, I'm playing FM13 again, with LFCmarshall's update :) So FM14 teams/players on FM13 match engine <3

just download W4NKER Modern Warfare tweak and you will be unbeaten forever :D
that's all about FM13 :D

just download W4NKER Modern Warfare tweak and you will be unbeaten forever :D
that's all about FM13 :D
I actually stick with Rock on FM13. Got me into the Champions League with a team from Ireland and a team from Andorra.

Last edited:
I have tried them all. We have played with my friends 19 seasons online Premier League and with W4NKER MW Tweak tac I haven't loose any match during 3 seasons with breaking all records.

Ah ye, multiplayer games are different (facing different tactics), and I have had no focus on that area :)

Ah ye, multiplayer games are different (facing different tactics), and I have had no focus on that area :)

you should try :) Game with "live" opponents its a real fun :)
We are playing right now Premier League with 3, talking on Team Speak its real fun :)

you should try :) Game with "live" opponents its a real fun :)
We are playing right now Premier League with 3, talking on Team Speak its real fun :)

My internet is too crappy. Tried several times :S

I was thinking that maybe someday we could try to play online with members of this forum :)

View attachment 426449View attachment 426448

Played with Jassar's Impossible and Mr L's. Most of the games were with Jassar's, however, against underdogs I played with Mr. L's tactic and as you can see the results. Great tactic especially against underdogs the tactic is a beast. The parked the tank was great achievement.