that could work aswell

seems Mr L is away for a few hrs I'll have a gander when I get in and see what it throws up with match odds ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Plugged straight in with my Southampton save 4th season and a solid 3-0 win against a pretty decent Liverpool side. Two of the goals came from corner kicks and Clynes goal from open play.
They didnt really seem to bother my goalkeeper much and we were always in control. Considering this was FAR! from fluid it was a very good result.
Nice job:)

View attachment 386937View attachment 386936View attachment 386935

I have found 5 huge improvements for underdogs.

1. "Go Route One" instead of "Short Passing"

2. "Drop Deeper" instead of "Much Deeper Defensive Line"

3. Counter mentality

4. "Be more disciplined" instead of "Be more expressive"

5. Remove "Play wider". <--- BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT

I would add "Play narrow" to this point.

stupid idiot, worship tactics jassara either, mr langvant? and these tactics are no big deal, nor is the killer tactics, or tactics that you win something more,
Make your own then, go take a flying ****

Is something in the water at the moment or does abuse seem to be getting out of hand......

Those kind enough to make tactics don't do it for the good of their health and I for one appreciate their hard work. I test what I think looks good and if it works great. If not I move on with no ill will as I appreciate the effort

Is something in the water at the moment or does abuse seem to be getting out of hand......

Those kind enough to make tactics don't do it for the good of their health and I for one appreciate their hard work. I test what I think looks good and if it works great. If not I move on with no ill will as I appreciate the effort
Think most of the great people on these forums that make tactics for us relies that most of us appreciate them

let's see what bollocks this tactic has then... testing with palace :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

haha This thread was made 17 hrs ago and has 10 pages already?!!! :O

Serious Business

This is the first game of the season with the tactic not fully fluid (let's say, about 80% fluid).
No signups at all, no loans (ofc im Norwich)

Serious Business

This is the first game of the season with the tactic not fully fluid (let's say, about 80% fluid).

Was this with Mr L's underdog tweaks?

On a side note. I was excited to see a new Mr L tactic on an extremely unpredicatable game and then just had to read through about 3 pages of pointless arguments on unrelated ****. Stop this please!!! If someone's annoying you then just ignore them...

Serious Business

which version u use the original or the underdog version

Hi Mister L. can you upload a screenshot with your eleven start?

Serious Business

With normal or underdog version?

@Dave256
@yogha
@Bojinov

It was with the original tactic (not the underdog).
Def positioning (50% and rest only after game).
Not sure yet about general training (now i'm still using very high tactics. I probably will go average/balanced

@Diavolo1992 It sure look promising.

@Dave256
@yogha
@Bojinov

It was with the original tactic (not the underdog).
Def positioning (50% and rest only after game).

@Diavolo1992 It sure look promising.

Wow!!! You beat city 3-0 with the original? That's either incredibly impressive or just shows how random this match engine is.