Hey guys do you reckon this stonewall counter will work with a real low league team for instance Dover in the skrill south?

this is my first post on this forum. I just wanna say that its amazing how many brilliant FM players that's is on this site and how their share their success whit the rest of us im very grateful

i love ur tactic stonewall. keep up the good work all of you:)

Welcome to the forum, and I agree that this is a great community :)

Hey guys do you reckon this stonewall counter will work with a real low league team for instance Dover in the skrill south?

Yeah, I had that in mind when making it. Hence the "Be more disciplined", cause the players in lower leagues will often not be good enough to be allowed freedom.

Mr L you are truly a legend , I used your tactics to take Dover to the champions league in fm13 , I'm wondering will I be able to use this tactic like I did in fm 13 all the way to the prem? Or will I need to chop and change? I am finding this years game rather frustrating and inconsistent

Mr L you are truly a legend , I used your tactics to take Dover to the champions league in fm13 , I'm wondering will I be able to use this tactic like I did in fm 13 all the way to the prem? Or will I need to chop and change? I am finding this years game rather frustrating and inconsistent

You won't need to change if you go with "Stonewall Counter". Works from the biggest underdog to top teams.

Cool cheers matey

Good luck :) Just don't expect it to be as effective as the old tripletweak, cause there were much more options to play around with in FM13 :) But I think the Stonewall Counter is close to as good as it can get for the current patch.

M.L i starting with dortmund , which version u will recommend me the attacking or counter...

M.L i starting with dortmund , which version u will recommend me the attacking or counter...

I haven't done a comparison on the two tactics yet for top teams, so I am really unsure. I know for sure that the Stonewall Attack is a beast for top clubs, but I would also appreciate if you could try counter to provide feedback so others will know the difference :)

You won't need to change if you go with "Stonewall Counter". Works from the biggest underdog to top teams.

Well, I have been testing it with Athletic Bilbao in Spain. So far it's pretty awful. Not trying to annoy you or anything, but I'm guessing you wanna hear some negative (if any) feedback as well. 11 games played so far with W2 D4 L5 and my board wanting to fire me already. Losing away to Real Madrid usually happens with any tactic, but getting smashed 1-4 at home to Elche!?!?

EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm using the original tactic from the first post. Changed to counter after the seventh game. No wins with the counter one so far.

Well, I have been testing it with Athletic Bilbao in Spain. So far it's pretty awful. Not trying to annoy you or anything, but I'm guessing you wanna hear some negative (if any) feedback as well. 11 games played so far with W2 D4 L5 and my board wanting to fire me already. Losing away to Real Madrid usually happens with any tactic, but getting smashed 1-4 at home to Elche!?!?

EDIT: Forgot to say that I'm using the original tactic from the first post. Changed to counter after the seventh game. No wins with the counter one so far.

I have no idea how it fares in other leagues than England, because the formations are different from country to country. The tactic is made to fight against the formations in England. But perhaps you can try the counter one from the start, cause the team must have very low morale after a bad start. (I have it from many sources that the stonewall attack doesn't work well for lesser clubs)

Well hello :) I guess i have to begin playing FM 2014... ill have a look at this :)

with counter lower league proof!!!!! ya not a bad egg mr L