I personally think counter is the best tactic . I have tried this with underdog teams and top team against **** teams and against same quality or better and counter seems to give me best overall results

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Agreed 100%

I will just finish 20 games here with Norwich, then "release" the underdog (to the front page)

Evo87, how do you think the underdog with counter compares to the stonewall attack (the one at the front page) for a top team?

19th game of the season. 1 to go before I conclude in awesomeness.

I need a new name for this tactic I think, since it works both as favourite and as underdog. suggestions? :)

Evo87, how do you think the underdog with counter compares to the stonewall attack (the one at the front page) for a top team?

personally I think counter tbh... not much difference in any to be perfectly honest but it go with counter cause it seems to keep it more solid at the back but still has the same goal threat up top.

personally I think counter tbh... not much difference in any to be perfectly honest but it go with counter cause it seems to keep it more solid at the back but still has the same goal threat up top.

That's what I've noticed as well. And I like the idea to have one tactic for all teams. Kind of like the old rock and tripletweaks.

intact playing with counter and route 1 makes it more deadly as you seem to hit them fast and the defenders **** themselves...

my vote goes for counter route 1 no matter who you are... good stuff Mr l

this is my first post on this forum. I just wanna say that its amazing how many brilliant FM players that's is on this site and how their share their success whit the rest of us im very grateful

i love ur tactic stonewall. keep up the good work all of you:)