Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

What was your Celtic team. Is it just the normal training?

Ye, training like I always do. 50% match prep defensive positioning. Very high tactics training, Heavy Individual role training.

For team I let assistant manager pick it. Bought 2 Shadow Strikers though, since they didn't have much to choose from here.

They aren't doing very well though, but didn't have much money either.

Jacob Mellis and Fredrik Ulvestad.

Or, Mellis is actually doing quite good. Nominated for player of the year in Scotland actually. But he didnt' score many goals. I guess he works really hard defensively then :p

The F9 scores most of the goals.

My record with Barcelona so far.

Played 10 won 9 lost 1. 34 goals for 4 against.

The game i lost to Almaria they had 1 shot the whole fecking game.

My record with Barcelona so far.

Played 10 won 9 lost 1. 34 goals for 4 against.

The game i lost to Almaria they had 1 shot the whole fecking game.

Ye, i noticed your screenshot. That's just retarded.

Dbotiger's test results of Counter-Ninjas have just been uploaded to the table. Now we are just missing Lucho's test, and it's complete for 160. Gonna test 135 after the weekend, as the weekend will be quite busy for me.

Counter Ninjas is just insane.

Started a new Sheff Utd save. Early days yet, but P7, W7 Goals Scored: 16, Goals against: 1 (including a 2-0 win against West Brom in the cup)

Started a new Sheff Utd save. Early days yet, but P7, W7 Goals Scored: 16, Goals against: 1 (including a 2-0 win against West Brom in the cup)

which on do I download the on front page or v3 ?

I found shadow ninja is better, and after scoring close the shop with counter ninja :) Good tactic Mr L, cheers

I agree :p Haha, look at this. I'm managing Celtic, second season, but my team is weaker than first season as I sold all my players and bought young :p

I agree :p Haha, look at this. I'm managing Celtic, second season, but my team is weaker than first season as I sold all my players and bought young :p
Unlucky mate we have just hired a new manager, did you apply

is counter ninjas for smaller team or will it be good for someone like united

is counter ninjas for smaller team or will it be good for someone like united

It's for any team :) So yes, United too :)

In the sub-top team test, it's the tactic that scored the highest average amount of points of all tactics tested. So yes, it will work with a top team :)

Last edited:
ok im ajax at moment not been beaten in the league but that is as to be exspected