Mr Langvatn?s New and Improved Tactic Thread (With test league)

Sorry for late reply. please find attached the tables for my 1st season with Manutd and a few into the years. this is one save

Thanks for the reply. Mr. L is busy with RL stuff right now and wont be online for a bit. I will add it to the testing table and we'll get to it asap.

Cheers

Do you make any changes on away matches?

I usually keep it as it is but with tough opposition i start with a control mentality and use opposition instructions till i'm in command of the game. I usually dont like using opp instructions but feel free to use as you please. A control mentality also works well in tough matches.

I usually keep it as it is but with tough opposition i start with a control mentality and use opposition instructions till i'm in command of the game. I usually dont like using opp instructions but feel free to use as you please. A control mentality also works well in tough matches.

Thank you. How about training? Individual?

Are these final tables all using zizunola tactic ?

yes all with zizunola tactic. Only thing is i change the mentality from attacking to control in very tough away games sometimes. Other than that i leave it as it is unless there's the need to defend during a match n grind results. If you get a red card take off one of the strikers

Thank you. How about training? Individual?

For team training during the season, i use Balanced/attacking movement. But i usually follow staff advice especially when it has to do with setpiece teams or away matches.
Also i push the slider to 20% and keep intensity low. The reason is i am more interested in individual training and i wantbto use heavy regimes. So the setup above keeps the players happy.
For individual training, most of my central midfielders are on a box to box schedule n heavy. A few on DLP schedule.
CBs on centre defender training also heavy.
FBs - Fullback - heavy.
Wingers - Winger - heavy
But you can train all others as u wish esp strikers n inside forwards

Finished Testing of Steaton's_Total_Annihilation_v2.tac. It did very well. Results in table on first page. TFF_Perfection_V2.tac is next....Cheers

Last edited:
In tactics Mr. of L 7-2-1 Counter-ninjas 14.3.1, angular what foot needs to be given, at the left left, and on the right right or at the left right, and on the right left?
If I lose 1-2 balls in the second time what to do? 1) To switch mentality. 2) To pass to ninjas tiki-taka. 3) To change nothing in tactics until the end of a match. ? Sorry my English.

In tactics Mr. of L 7-2-1 Counter-ninjas 14.3.1, angular what foot needs to be given, at the left left, and on the right right or at the left right, and on the right left?
If I lose 1-2 balls in the second time what to do? 1) To switch mentality. 2) To pass to ninjas tiki-taka. 3) To change nothing in tactics until the end of a match. ? Sorry my English.

I am not an expert on the how the tactics work, that is why I am on the testing team. :D Right now Mr. L is busy with RL stuff and wont be online for a bit. I'll ask him to reply to this when he gets back online.

Cheers

A treble in my first season with Southampton with Mr L's counter ninjas. By far the best tactic I have used in this years FM. Fantastic work :D

I started a new save as Dorchester using Total Annihilation which worked great for the first season getting me promoted first time and then 7th in Skrill premier in second however it's stopped working and I'm looking for an alternative. Does anyone know a good lower league option out of these for a complete underdog which still performs quite well with minimal input?

Hi Mr Langvatn! A question about your counter ninjas tactic, what match preperation do you use?

I also used Total Anhilation to great effect in Skrill premier with Cambridge. Now using Jasser's PPP home and away in League 2 as pure plug and play and its working wonders. Media prediction 22nd and currently top and unbeaten after 15 games.

I started a new save as Dorchester using Total Annihilation which worked great for the first season getting me promoted first time and then 7th in Skrill premier in second however it's stopped working and I'm looking for an alternative. Does anyone know a good lower league option out of these for a complete underdog which still performs quite well with minimal input?

Finished Testing of TFF_Perfection_V2.tac . Results in table on first page. Mr Hough Bring CM Punk Back FM14.3.1 Tactic.tac is next....Cheers

Back from my holiday, but it's still gonna be a busy summer. Becoming a dad for the second time early in August, so need to prepare a lot of stuff before that :) Will keep testing together with my test team some evenings now and then. Tactics-wise, my work is done for FM14, as I am extremely happy with Counter-Ninjas, and I'm using that tactic for all my games, with confidence.

Last edited: