Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
I had good success with substituting Amc when leading, and Dmc when need a goal. I suppose Mr Langvatn doesnt really know himself yet, cause he doesnt play normal game. But I think its logical, you need 3 striker for corner exploit to work, and MC to finish those long shot chances.
I also found that in current corner set up, DL should take the corners, because its DR who is told to stay back, and if you put DR on your corner routine then you have only 1 man covering counter attack opportunity.

Based on your advice, should it happen again I'll follow this, your explanation seems logical really.

Thanks man.

Mr L 3-5-2 Zyndar's Request

Biggest away win I've seen in my testing so far :) "Mr L 3-5-2 Zyndar's Request" !!!!

Mr Langvatn, can I have a formation screenshot of 3-5-2 tactic please?

I tweaked the original, changing roles for AMC, STC and STL so the STC (AF) is the primary goal scorer. It worked, and he got 4 goals. I must say that my team is a sort of super team, but I made these tweaks and I got this:

221246497149cfeed2e139eafa1af8ca.png

I will upload it when I get more results like this. Despite my team being a sort of super team.. it isn't as strong as it could be having all that time to get in regens, Neymar is 31 now and has declined a lot, same with Alaba and Kovacic... so my squad is really ageing. Pogba isn't even good enough anymore.

EDIT: Not really too interested in using that database with England FC to test it - I can safely say that was my biggest scoreline since I started this save 8 game years ago.

Last edited:
Mr Langvatn, with your 3 5 2 tactic help, are you now fulfilling tactic requests? :)

Mr. Langvatn, great to see you back with your tactics! but one question, is in this tactic a corner tactic? en which player takes the corners? Thank You!

Mr. Langvatn, great to see you back with your tactics! but one question, is in this tactic a corner tactic? en which player takes the corners? Thank You!

Only 18 corner goals from the 3-5-2, so I wouldn't say that :) But the 4-2-4, yes, lots of the goals come from corners. I haven't set any players to take the corners when testing, plug and play u know :)

Only 18 corner goals from the 3-5-2, so I wouldn't say that :) But the 4-2-4, yes, lots of the goals come from corners. I haven't set any players to take the corners when testing, plug and play u know :)
It is the best to set DL to take corners, with your set up. Maybe you can add this to OP to prevent more questions :)
I think in 3 5 2 it will be impossible to increase corner goals because of how exploit works. It works with 3Strikers, with 2 wingers + 1 or two strikers, including wingers in botb ML/MR and AML/AMR slots, but wont work correctly with 2 wingbacks.

Back