Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
gung ho is solid tactic, came up on one of top tier tactic even its on overload mentality
dont forget its created after 1 day buy the game lololol

gung ho is solid tactic, came up on one of top tier tactic even its on overload mentality
dont forget its created after 1 day buy the game lololol

The only two tactics that survived in Will's underdog test was your Bad Possession and my Gung-Ho :)

DL take corners I think. And yes, if you have a big enough amount of good players, you can try. But the two formations are extremely different, meaning much less playtime per player. On the plus side, you they would be 100% fit for every match :P

Already got a plan for that, I'll give it a go and see what happens, provided I avoid relegation anyway.

I'm trying but tactically I'm an idiot so it's hard for me I feel the two strikers may be too far up! Felt on overload we were swinging wildly at shots do dropped mentality to attacking will see what happens

I think I've just made it better :) Will test some more, then share my results :)

Well if you need another tester I'm here I changed it to a 5212 mixed results

I've only changed the strikers, but it affects the whole team, as they link up better with the midfield now, keeping the ball more in the team = better defensively

I haven't had a single shot on target against me in 8 matches in a row now

+ I made this tactic in only 1 hour, so I think it has even more potential. Just need a full season test for a small tweak every time, so from now on it will take time to improve it :)

Iyour welcome for the analysis of the strikers being too far up ha but defensively it was fine need more goals

I mean I love a good defence but watching a game with no highlight does get tedious

Back