Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
Gung-Ho Wingback Edition

Gung-Ho Wingback Edition!

Will update front page tomorrow, in the meantime, I add the tactic here. Now this is top top top notch!

Anyone know if Will is still testing? If so, I would very much like to see the Gung-Ho wingback edition get tested! :)

I really like the Easter Gambit tactic. Works really well for me so far.
Tho I am not really sure where to put my playmaker(s). Should that be the CM or one of the DM's or the winger? Anybody a suggestion?

I really like the Easter Gambit tactic. Works really well for me so far.
Tho I am not really sure where to put my playmaker(s). Should that be the CM or one of the DM's or the winger? Anybody a suggestion?

There is only one playmaker role in the tactic, and that's the CM position (RPM), unless you count the trequartista, but he is more of the main goalscorer.

There is only one playmaker role in the tactic, and that's the CM position (RPM), unless you count the trequartista, but he is more of the main goalscorer.

And in your 424 tactic(s) it's also the CM even tho he has no playmaker role?
I like to switch tactics and I need to know where to put those expensive guys

And in your 424 tactic(s) it's also the CM even tho he has no playmaker role?
I like to switch tactics and I need to know where to put those expensive guys

There is no playmaker in the 4-2-4 tactics. Your most expensive players should be the strikers I think :P

There is no playmaker in the 4-2-4 tactics. Your most expensive players should be the strikers I think :P

Figures. But my base tactic are Easter and Zyndar. So I do have players like Coutinho and Giuliano. Should I bench them in Gung-Ho or is there a spot which would be a nice fit for these players? Maybe the SS spot?

Figures. But my base tactic are Easter and Zyndar. So I do have players like Coutinho and Giuliano. Should I bench them in Gung-Ho or is there a spot which would be a nice fit for these players? Maybe the SS spot?

Coutinho is great as SS, DLF and Trequartista :) Also works as CM-A :)

Last edited:
Now that I have such a great base tactic, I can make more formations work extremely well. Already started tweaking a new one :)

Back