Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
Forget about wingbacks edition, gung-ho, easter gambit and zyndar! This is insane..........

Does any of these, especially Easter gambit, require OI?

Also, the new tactic you're testing, OI?

I play FMC so a lot of tactics on these forums are unusable for me. :/

Does any of these, especially Easter gambit, require OI?

Also, the new tactic you're testing, OI?

I play FMC so a lot of tactics on these forums are unusable for me. :/

I think the only one that really requires OI's is The Gung-Ho, due to the assymetrical formation. But OI's are of course good in all my tactics.

Why don't you post the tactic then instead of just showing screens after screens.....

?

The tactics work for lower league teams as well?

clarify something for me mate ! you have rooney and sturridge and so on that means that their clubs are actually playing without them?

clarify something for me mate ! you have rooney and sturridge and so on that means that their clubs are actually playing without them?

Replaced Rooney with Christiano Ronaldo at Man Utd, and replaced Sturridge and Sterling with Suarez and Messi at Liverpool :)

I have also edited Rooney to be weaker, from 170 CA to 160.

@Giroud612
it will get posted, but after been reading/following this thread since page 1 i've learned one thing - Mr. L does at lot of testing before posting a new tactic. The early SS of the tactic is nice imo, gets me thinking on wich teams to test/try it with well before it's released :)

Replaced Rooney with Christiano Ronaldo at Man Utd, and replaced Sturridge and Sterling with Suarez and Messi at Liverpool :)

ho ! you actually made them even stronger :)

But what is your media prediction? top4?

These "England vs PL" tests are really strange, I think you should keep those screenshots for yourself(and your internal testing) and just publish screenshots of proper tests, preferably with a low/mid table team. :)

These "England vs PL" tests are really strange, I think you should keep those screenshots for yourself(and your internal testing) and just publish screenshots of proper tests, preferably with a low/mid table team. :)

I have over 3000 hours of testing experience, and I know better than most how to make most accurate tests :) Custom databases give advantages to testing accuracy. If you want to learn more about testing, let me know, and I can help out :)

Back