Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
But what is your media prediction? top4?

7th. Remember, I have beefed up 9 teams in the Premier League with all-stars from around the world, mostly Bayern, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

I can start testing other not top tier tactics, if you want to see how brutal this test can be if the tactic isn't good enough :P

There are some tactics out there that can survive in this, but not many.

Mr Langvatn, can you post a screenshot of tactic screen with most used lineup, and their goals+rating?

On the other hand, now that I have succeeded my own testing database by so much, I need an even harder test. So I will be working on that from now on. Testing all the tactics in a different environment, a harder one.

On the other hand, now that I have succeeded my own testing database by so much, I need an even harder test. So I will be working on that from now on. Testing all the tactics in a different environment, a harder one.

OI's are the same on Mean Machine? :)

I have over 3000 hours of testing experience, and I know better than most how to make most accurate tests :) Custom databases give advantages to testing accuracy. If you want to learn more about testing, let me know, and I can help out :)

I never doubted your testing skill and experience, it's just that these England test screenies don't mean much to the general public. ;)

For example, when someone wins the PL with Stoke in the first season, then that catches attention. :)

Do you think poacher can be changed to other role, like AF/CF/Treq? Will try mean machine in the evening :)

I never doubted your testing skill and experience, it's just that these England test screenies don't mean much to the general public. ;)

For example, when someone wins the PL with Stoke in the first season, then that catches attention. :)

I know what you mean, but testing with a real club, like Stoke for example has many disadvantages. First, the club doesn't cover each position and role equally good, already favouring/disfavouring certain tactics. Second, in a custom database, I edit "consistency" to 20 on all players, removing some of the randomness in the game. Also, I set injuries to 0,0001, removing even more randomness. There are numerous things like this that makes custom database testing much more accurate in the long run.

Do you think poacher can be changed to other role, like AF/CF/Treq? Will try mean machine in the evening :)

This tactic is kinda built around that poacher, so he kinda needs to be a poacher :) Maybe AF could work, but none of the others.

This tactic is kinda built around that poacher, so he kinda needs to be a poacher :) Maybe AF could work, but none of the others.
Cheers, I've built my team aroung Gung Ho, so I have 2 strong CF's, don't think they'll work as poacher or supporting DLF, but I will see. Thanks!

Won't make any more tactics now, but I will be making a new test database, so they get tested in a different environment as well, one for underdogs :)

Cheers, I've built my team aroung Gung Ho, so I have 2 strong CF's, don't think they'll work as poacher or supporting DLF, but I will see. Thanks!

It will be well worth the change. Mean Machine is better than Gung-Ho :) It conceded 31, gung-ho conceded 57. It scored 148, gung-ho scored 132 :)

It will be well worth the change. Mean Machine is better than Gung-Ho :) It conceded 31, gung-ho conceded 57. It scored 148, gung-ho scored 132 :)
I get too attached to my players. :D But will see, maybe they will perform in this one too :)

Back