Mr Langvatn's Tactic Centre for FM15

• Thread starter Thread starter Mr Langvatn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 808
  • Views Views 188K
Gonna run through a season with Leicester using the Mean Machine

Gonna run through a season with Leicester using the Mean Machine

Start of Leicester test: Mean Machine

5-0-2 so far in the Leicester test. Will test more tonight.

This has the signs of a classic run and gun tactic, which heavily populate these forums.

Not played too much with mean machine but looks good, any suggestions on how to hold a lead last 15 mins?
As in changes within the formation?

First, I doubt that the tactic is 100% fluid already, 25 minutes after I released the tactic. Second, you pick the hardest away match in the league to post result from, a match where the result didn't necessarily reflect the match. Third, and I repeat myself over and over on this, singular matches mean nothing in FM. Need season results minimum to get any worthwhile information out of it. Even if you lost 5-0 to Leicester, it would mean nothing in a singular match.

Don't know why anyone would doubt Mr L, guys a Legend, will give this a shoot after dinner m8

As I said, it's a super attacking tactic and if you face a stronger team or your team has a bad day, you get destroyed.
There's no defensive balance, unless you count pinning the AI in their box as defending. When they eventually go out, they counter you to death.
Nothing against Mr L, but that's just how this (and many others uploaded on this forum) tactic works.

Back