Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Mr Langvatn, which tactic would you recommend for starting a new game in Bundesliga with B. Dortmund?
2-5-3 Angels V2? I don't feel i will get the full use of my squad with that tactic if I choose to play with Dortmund.
What do you suggest? Thanks!

Queens gambit is good for Dortmund

Can somebody help me with red cards?

I have problems only with one player-Nigel de jong. 5 red cards in 14 matches. I warned him, when he got red card 1st time, then i fined hime for 1 week for 2nd red card, now i fined him for 2 weeks, but still doesnt learn. Is it bug on FM or is really that stupid?!

Should i sell him or what?

Can somebody help me with red cards?

I have problems only with one player-Nigel de jong. 5 red cards in 14 matches. I warned him, when he got red card 1st time, then i fined hime for 1 week for 2nd red card, now i fined him for 2 weeks, but still doesnt learn. Is it bug on FM or is really that stupid?!

Should i sell him or what?

Try to reduce his tackling to normal maybe

Sterling starts the game with positional akward as a striker .

have you trained him to competent or accomplished.

Do you use 253 v2 home and away ?

Cheers

Sterling starts the game with positional akward as a striker .

have you trained him to competent or accomplished.

Do you use 253 v2 home and away ?

Cheers

He is natural in the striker position now :) Using the 2-5-3 v2 both home and away, yeah :)

Last edited:
On 2-5-3 v2 Angels, why Tactics/High - Atk movement instead of Balanced/High ?

On 2-5-3 v2 Angels, why Tactics/High - Atk movement instead of Balanced/High ?

That was what I did with Bayern :) In my Liverpool save now, I'm trying something new. I'm going tactics-low, att.movement match prep, and very high on individual training. Works very well. Most things work really, just try some things and see what works best for you.

To answer your question, I like the attributes that come with tactic training more than balanced training.

That was what I did with Bayern :) In my Liverpool save now, I'm trying something new. I'm going tactics-low, att.movement match prep, and very high on individual training. Works very well. Most things work really, just try some things and see what works best for you.

To answer your question, I like the attributes that come with tactic training more than balanced training.

This is what I use Mr L, I've taken a mixture of your concept & another users & combined the 2! It also seems to aid player development massively too!

Which one out of these two -
  • Mr Langvatn 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic 13.3.3 FINAL VERSION.tac‎ (1.2 KB, 3409 views)
  • tac.gif
    Mr Langvatn 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic TC FINAL VERSION.tac‎ (1.2 KB, 1148 views)
Is the better 4-1-4-1?

Hello. First off, I'd just like to mention that I've been browsing through this thread all day at work, and I got to admit - your project are extremely impressive and you have some talent. Thank you Mr. L.

For my question. I most want advice, but I am currently playing Boreham Wood in Premier Division, at the year of 2020. I am currently 34 games in and fighting with Tottenham over the fourth place. Last season was the first time I played in Premier Division, ending at 16:th place, so I am fighting my way to the top.

I am evolving quickly, and have some massive talents - for example one complete striker who are the new Messi. I am serious - I was so excited for him I had to look up through a scouting program (sorry if this is cheating) and he have a 200 potential. Out of 200.

So, what three tactics could I rotate with my team?

Thanks again!