Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

best tatcics for 2013

Great tactics you made mr. L, thanks a lot for that.

i have just some questions, im using at the moment the gambit tactic with fulham, im in my 2. season and im 3rd an i the fa cup final :)))

1. what for cm player i have to look? box to box?
2: what for strikers, advanced forwards?

thanks again for your suberb job

Great tactics you made mr. L, thanks a lot for that.

i have just some questions, im using at the moment the gambit tactic with fulham, im in my 2. season and im 3rd an i the fa cup final :)))

1. what for cm player i have to look? box to box?
2: what for strikers, advanced forwards?

thanks again for your suberb job

Correct :)

I´ve been using Rock Classic for four years. From the spanish third division i managed to achieve two promotions in thee years and in my first season in La Liga BBVA i overperformed and finished third. Now i´m struggling a bit (i expected to do better than in the previous year but i find it harder to perform well, i asume ECL has something to do with that due to the depth of my squad). I´ve always used BALANCED-LOW and TEAMWORK-REST AFTER THE MATCH, with the intensity bar in 10% (one click far from the less match training edge) but i´ve been reading some comments about setting the training to ATT.MOVEMENT, even when you are not a top team so i wonder if i should use ATT.MOVEMENT even when my media prediction is 11th. Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

Given queens gambit a blast and impressed so far.

Basically I took over Feyernoord on the day of a game, used queens gambit and got a 1-1 draw. Created quite alot. Obviously ive just walked in the door so wasnt expecting instant results.

Ive read your pointers on getting the tactic familar asap during pre-season etc...but do you have any advice for mid-season. Need to turn Feyernoords luck round pretty quick.

Do you have any training for 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic?
Now I wanna try it out as a change from 2-5-3.

Followed your instructions on the front page about getting 100% fluid tac's.

But once it gets too 100% do I keep all 3 as my main tac's? Or can I pick some others?

A quick question, Mr L. I've signed a nice left midfielder but i´ve realized that he´s right footed. Can he still be suitable for this tactic? thank you

Mr Langvatn, which tactic would you recommend for starting a new game in Bundesliga with B. Dortmund?
2-5-3 Angels V2? I don't feel i will get the full use of my squad with that tactic if I choose to play with Dortmund.
What do you suggest? Thanks!

Mr Langvatn, which tactic would you recommend for starting a new game in Bundesliga with B. Dortmund?
2-5-3 Angels V2? I don't feel i will get the full use of my squad with that tactic if I choose to play with Dortmund.
What do you suggest? Thanks!

Rock Classic is always nice

Rock Classic is always nice

Thanks, I will give it a go with Rock Classic. And also put up 2-5-3 Angels V2 as the other tactic.
Dortmund got quality wing players so I need that sort of formation and you are right maybe the Rock Classic is just the right thing.

But can't help notice that you played with Bayern using the 2-5-3 Angels V2. How did you set up you wingers there like Ribery, Robben, Shaqiri and you forwards?

Thanks, I will give it a go with Rock Classic. And also put up 2-5-3 Angels V2 as the other tactic.
Dortmund got quality wing players so I need that sort of formation and you are right maybe the Rock Classic is just the right thing.

But can't help notice that you played with Bayern using the 2-5-3 Angels V2. How did you set up you wingers there like Ribery, Robben, Shaqiri and you forwards?

The wingers perform VERY well as the outer strikers though :) Retrained them all as advanced forwards :) Doing the same with Sterling and Coutinho in Liverpool. They perform extremely well.

I remember seeing someone mentioned the corner settings are better in the 13.3.3 version. Was a decision made on this? Looked back through last couple of pages and couldn't see anything on this. Also does anyone have advice on team meetings I cant seem to get them right.

I remember seeing someone mentioned the corner settings are better in the 13.3.3 version. Was a decision made on this? Looked back through last couple of pages and couldn't see anything on this. Also does anyone have advice on team meetings I cant seem to get them right.

I've changed the defender from near post flick on to attack near post and put a striker to stand on far post, works better for me