Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

HTML:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9v1s55warspy2s7/Queens.zip

Some people already suggested it but it is never done right. We need to make good player filters for the most used tactic. For me is that the Queen and rock classic.

I dont have enough knowledge to set up good player filters. I have tried it for the queens but the are to big.
If other people will look at these filters and adjust them to find good players for the tactic that would be great!!
I'm sure it will helps many ( like myself ) that dont understand were to look for in a player.

Also it would be great to make a list of players who perform well in these tactics.

Ok cheers pal,is there anyway to get him to score more,my AMC is struggling for form and goals

I haven't used that tactic for a very long while, as I have moved on and make more successful tactics after that. But I remember that I retrained strikers to AMC and they performed well.

Would the 2-5-3 work well for a recently promoted team in the premier league?

HTML:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9v1s55warspy2s7/Queens.zip

Some people already suggested it but it is never done right. We need to make good player filters for the most used tactic. For me is that the Queen and rock classic.

I dont have enough knowledge to set up good player filters. I have tried it for the queens but the are to big.
If other people will look at these filters and adjust them to find good players for the tactic that would be great!!
I'm sure it will helps many ( like myself ) that dont understand were to look for in a player.

Also it would be great to make a list of players who perform well in these tactics.

could you explain what is sp, vc is etc...

How's it going Mr. L? For angels, do you def pos or att mov for match prep?? Cheers!

27 matches played in the top team test now. Updated the results on the front page :) Small margins...

sorry mate but your 2-5-3 in my portsmouth is ridiculous!! 0-3,0-4,1-4,0-2... and so on!!! forget this to small teams gentleman

sorry mate but your 2-5-3 in my portsmouth is ridiculous!! 0-3,0-4,1-4,0-2... and so on!!! forget this to small teams gentleman

so you used the tactic which was a hundred times said "top team only" with one of, if not the weakest side in the division, and criticize the tactic creator?

wut

i am using rock classic 4-1-4-1 with Sevilla..

my squad is :
GK: Palop
DR: Cicinho
DC: Botia
DC: Curtis Davies
DL: Neil Taylor / Navarro
DMC: Maduro / Guy Medel
MCr: KOndogbia / Gonalons
MCl: Yttegard Jenssen / Javi Hermas
MR: Jesus Navas / Bryan Rabello
ML: Reyes / Sylvain Marvereux
STC: Negredo / Baba

in league my team not goin well, so far my was lost 2 times, win 2 times, and draw 1 time.
if my team against lower club my players struggled to scoring goal. help me with this problem

i am using rock classic 4-1-4-1 with Sevilla..

my squad is :
GK: Palop
DR: Cicinho
DC: Botia
DC: Curtis Davies
DL: Neil Taylor / Navarro
DMC: Maduro / Guy Medel
MCr: KOndogbia / Gonalons
MCl: Yttegard Jenssen / Javi Hermas
MR: Jesus Navas / Bryan Rabello
ML: Reyes / Sylvain Marvereux
STC: Negredo / Baba

in league my team not goin well, so far my was lost 2 times, win 2 times, and draw 1 time.
if my team against lower club my players struggled to scoring goal. help me with this problem

Whats your match prep??? Also u have only played 5 games

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4