Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Whats your match prep??? Also u have only played 5 games

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

General training : Balanced Average
Match Taining: Def Pos against top club and Att mov for lower club

For the life off me I cannot seem to get the 253 to work! Don't know what it is.

Anyway, Rock Classic (TC) has to be the 'diablo' of FM13. I have tried most tactics on this site and a few off it but I always return to Rock.

Don't get me wrong, there are MANY fantastic tactics about (Koen's 442, KISS, nezza, malte, a 451 short from SI website etc etc) but be it a lower league team or a Bayern Munich team Rock always works for me. As a lower league team you will excel and eventually when you become a bigger team you will batter all opposition. I've took Altrincham and FC United from Blue Square North to Premier League using Rock with only a simple switch from defensive positioning training to attacking movement when you outgrow the opposition.

I post this only because I only really visit this site to use tactics (because I'm too lazy/**** to make my own) and as FM14 is 2/3 months away I won't find a better tactic than Rock (alongside Koen 442 Beast which is use at home v weaker teams) so I've no real need to visit here.

Anyway, Mr L thank you and hope to see you about for FM14

For the life off me I cannot seem to get the 253 to work! Don't know what it is.

Anyway, Rock Classic (TC) has to be the 'diablo' of FM13. I have tried most tactics on this site and a few off it but I always return to Rock.

Don't get me wrong, there are MANY fantastic tactics about (Koen's 442, KISS, nezza, malte, a 451 short from SI website etc etc) but be it a lower league team or a Bayern Munich team Rock always works for me. As a lower league team you will excel and eventually when you become a bigger team you will batter all opposition. I've took Altrincham and FC United from Blue Square North to Premier League using Rock with only a simple switch from defensive positioning training to attacking movement when you outgrow the opposition.

I post this only because I only really visit this site to use tactics (because I'm too lazy/**** to make my own) and as FM14 is 2/3 months away I won't find a better tactic than Rock (alongside Koen 442 Beast which is use at home v weaker teams) so I've no real need to visit here.

Anyway, Mr L thank you and hope to see you about for FM14

Hope I will have time to make tactics for FM14 too. I'm starting on my master's degree now in the end of this month, so my time will be extremely limited with that + the baby. I agree about Rock Classic, it's the best one I made this year.

Hope I will have time to make tactics for FM14 too. I'm starting on my master's degree now in the end of this month, so my time will be extremely limited with that + the baby. I agree about Rock Classic, it's the best one I made this year.
In truth this is the first edition when I'm not counting down the days to the next years game. In fact as I play 90% of the time on FMC only a great new feature on FMC 14 will get me to buy the new one, but time will tell

I assume the Rock is classic? What player types would you need for each position?
Wingers that hug the touch line? A poacher etc.?

2-5-3 angles spurs

Can anyone recommend me a tactic for spurs? need a bit of help, i don't usually play fm. thanks in advance

Last edited:
General training : Balanced Average
Match Taining: Def Pos against top club and Att mov for lower club

Can't see how ur having a problem. Me personally just keep it on att movement cause the tactic is generally a defensive based tactic that hits in conter anyway.

Can anyone recommend me a tactic for spurs? need a bit of help, i don't usually play fm. thanks in advance

Ive heard rock classic is awesome for spurs. They've got a team built for it.

MrL I'm using your 4-2-3-1 Stone with Ac Milan and I know this tactic is unstable but it's attacking is better than lots of tactic. Can you make small changes in this tactic? For example Midfields are very effective offensive plays but striker isn't effective maybe you can change to Rock Tactic's striker and you can develop defence and fullbacks can be better effective like 2-5-3 backs. If you make this changes, this tactic can be useful. Please try. At least you can try.

MrL I'm using your 4-2-3-1 Stone with Ac Milan and I know this tactic is unstable but it's attacking is better than lots of tactic. Can you make small changes in this tactic? For example Midfields are very effective offensive plays but striker isn't effective maybe you can change to Rock Tactic's striker and you can develop defence and fullbacks can be better effective like 2-5-3 backs. If you make this changes, this tactic can be useful. Please try. At least you can try.

Sorry mate, got enough projects atm :) And Fm14 is like 2-3 months away. I wanna play FM13 a little bit before FM14 arrives too :p

Great Tactic mr langvatn, im using the rock classic for liverpool football club, my first season, and im doing fantastically well, just wondering, should i do def.pos or attack.pos????

Great Tactic mr langvatn, im using the rock classic for liverpool football club, my first season, and im doing fantastically well, just wondering, should i do def.pos or attack.pos????

I like going attacking movement, but def.pos may be wise against bigger teams.

so should i use attacking movement at home games, and def positioning at away games, cause my liverpool side is still kind of the same, as its my first season? Thanks

and btw, i personally think the rock classic is the best tactic in the game, out of all the creators, so well done, make sure you make the best tactic again for fm 14 ;)

so should i use attacking movement at home games, and def positioning at away games, cause my liverpool side is still kind of the same, as its my first season? Thanks

and btw, i personally think the rock classic is the best tactic in the game, out of all the creators, so well done, make sure you make the best tactic again for fm 14 ;)

Will try my best lol, but I probably won't make a tactic on fm14 before they are done patching it. Ye, u could do that, att.mov at home and def.pos away. Should work fine.