Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

can you post SS of fixture of the last test so we can se the scores

Goaldiff-wise, the 2-5-3 is still the most fun tactic imo :) Also the most beautiful football played, if you watch the matches :)

for what whatever reason i could not get the 2-5-3 to work aswel the others

i only ever watch highlights of the goals

Goaldiff-wise, the 2-5-3 is still the most fun tactic imo :) Also the most beautiful football played, if you watch the matches :)

that might be why i cant it to work
never tried it with a top team as i get bored easily
would it work with fulham

What kind of individual training do you do? ( probably is already answered in the 200 pages )

Rock classic and 2-5-3 v2

What kind of individual training do you do? ( probably is already answered in the 200 pages )

Rock classic and 2-5-3 v2

Rock: fullbacks, central defender, dmc=cm, cm=box to box, wingers, complete forward

2-5-3: central defender, dmcr/dmcl= box to box, dmc=cm, wingbacks, advanced forwards.

what team you u say (mid team)

would suit 2-5-3

i will be playing in fmc mode

The tactic is for top teams and sub-top teams, not mid teams or underdogs. For mid teams go with either Rock or Sicilian Defense.

The tactic is for top teams and sub-top teams, not mid teams or underdogs. For mid teams go with either Rock or Sicilian Defense.

am getting mixed up (which is not hard to do)

which sub-top teams to you suggest i use for 2-5-3 (apart from liverpool) i play with liverpool to many times

Rock: fullbacks, central defender, dmc=cm, cm=box to box, wingers, complete forward

2-5-3: central defender, dmcr/dmcl= box to box, dmc=cm, wingbacks, advanced forwards.

My first time trying this tactic and I played a true AnchorMan in the DMC position and he finished the day with 12 tackles, 12 headers and 11 Interceptions....what a day!