Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

I wasn't here about one month, and what i see now that there are so many new tactic's ! WOW :)

Pretty much the same for me, but I've been away since March. Anyone play in the south american/brazilian leagues, and which of these sets are better suited for?

Can't seem to get much joy from the wingers in the Rock tactic. i have Andre Ayew and Jesus Navas, both pretty average.

Do you have any specific recommendations for Queens Gambit? Could any of the central midfielders be an attacking midfielder?

Same as the rock classic really, minus the wingers. Check the link on top of my front page for player recommendations by other players.

Can't seem to get much joy from the wingers in the Rock tactic. i have Andre Ayew and Jesus Navas, both pretty average.

Because they are more there to support. It's a VERY mid centered tactic, so the CM's will overperform like ****. Just get strong, hard-working players.

I am starting to find it slightly annoying how people cannot figure things out for themselves or at least read the thread to find out answers. Mr Langvatn shouldn't have to "mother" everyone for every step of the way. It's a game, figure it out yourselves by trial and error. If the wingers are not being effective then look at the instructions. There's a big fat arrow in the centre of the tactics screen which indicates that play is focused down the middle.. Clue number 1. Secondly, what does the wingers have for instructions? Well.. Attacking, high pressure, RWB + TTB + Cross Ball often. Ok so fast wingers with plenty of stamina + work rate and dribbling to run with the ball, good creativity + passing + crossing needed for through balls and crossing.

Mr Langvatn I think you should seriously consider updating the first page and then not reply anymore to questions answered on the first page as 10%, at least, of this thread is repetitiveness.

I am starting to find it slightly annoying how people cannot figure things out for themselves or at least read the thread to find out answers. Mr Langvatn shouldn't have to "mother" everyone for every step of the way. It's a game, figure it out yourselves by trial and error. If the wingers are not being effective then look at the instructions. There's a big fat arrow in the centre of the tactics screen which indicates that play is focused down the middle.. Clue number 1. Secondly, what does the wingers have for instructions? Well.. Attacking, high pressure, RWB + TTB + Cross Ball often. Ok so fast wingers with plenty of stamina + work rate and dribbling to run with the ball, good creativity + passing + crossing needed for through balls and crossing.

Mr Langvatn I think you should seriously consider updating the first page and then not reply anymore to questions answered on the first page as 10%, at least, of this thread is repetitiveness.

I looked, but to be fair this thread is over 400 pages long... I agree that the main post should be updated. I am sorry for asking questions. It's also up to him to answer people or not so I don't know why you are so bothered, I honestly didn't expect any answers but just thought I would ask. There are actually some tactics i've used before that player requirements do not always perfectly match what their specific instructions show.

Last edited:
Does tottenham have any wingback to the right position? If it dosn't who do you recommend? Thanks.

Check the link at start of this thread for recommended players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

which position do you consider crucial for rock classic? if you could only afford one good signing - and the rest of your team was average, what position would you buy?

which position do you consider crucial for rock classic? if you could only afford one good signing - and the rest of your team was average, what position would you buy?

Cm-b2b- player - strandberg, Lenine brazilian free he can be found in w/kid shortlist that has to be imported in your games

Hi Mr Langvatn!

Can u upload Rock classic player filters please?

Go back maximum 5 pages and you will find it, just answered it today :) Tactics/Att.mov is what I prefer.
Already, I'm reading your all posts because I want to see SS because I look Training high or low focus-%-Individual training.

He may not score all the goals but a big strong all round striker is a must, weak strikers will make this tactic very ineffective. Lukaku was amazing for me.

I looked, but to be fair this thread is over 400 pages long... I agree that the main post should be updated. I am sorry for asking questions. It's also up to him to answer people or not so I don't know why you are so bothered, I honestly didn't expect any answers but just thought I would ask. There are actually some tactics i've used before that player requirements do not always perfectly match what their specific instructions show.

I have no problem answering questions, and I agree about the front page. I just haven't had the time yet, and I'm not really sure how to make it well organized. So much stuff :) Hope I can do it this week :)

How is the underdog tactics test coming along Mr L

I'm only playing after 8 pm every day, when my kid goes to sleep, so the latest results are the one shown at the front page.

Hi Mr Langvatn!

Can u upload Rock classic player filters please?

I don't want people to focus too much on certain stats, as it will rule out some amazing players. Check the link on top of my front page for recommendations by other users :)

Already, I'm reading your all posts because I want to see SS because I look Training high or low focus-%-Individual training.

I'm not playing FM now, but you can check the link to understand training better at the front page. Very easy read, and makes you able to choose your own training. I prefer tactics training low and high individual training. match prep focus% is on default. But I just provide the tactics. The training should be up to you :)

What type of players should I be looking for to the dmcl and r? and the key atributes please... (2-5-3 Angels DDMC FINAL VERSION)

Last edited:
I have started updating my front page. But it won't be done until tonight. So I won't answer questions about training etc until then. I'm counting on getting everything covered then.