Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

am getting mixed up (which is not hard to do)

which sub-top teams to you suggest i use for 2-5-3 (apart from liverpool) i play with liverpool to many times

Anyone really. Dunno which teams have many DMC's. I usually just buy some extra. But Tottenham should be nice, you have the best left wingback in the game in gareth bale, and u have sandro dmc, + lots of others I think. You need to buy some strikers though.

i won the league, carling cup and uefa cup, in my first season at liverpool with the rock classic, it was brilliant, i didnt change the individual training roles, just left it like it was, so what i did the next season, was get rid of the junk and buy lots of players, like wilsherem neymar, zouma, dani carvaljo, luke shaw, oxlade chaimberlane, so my team is better, but my team isnt playing as good anymore, and im losing foolish games, should i change the individual training players roles or should i leave it, its only september, maybe my team might need to gel.

i won the league, carling cup and uefa cup, in my first season at liverpool with the rock classic, it was brilliant, i didnt change the individual training roles, just left it like it was, so what i did the next season, was get rid of the junk and buy lots of players, like wilsherem neymar, zouma, dani carvaljo, luke shaw, oxlade chaimberlane, so my team is better, but my team isnt playing as good anymore, and im losing foolish games, should i change the individual training players roles or should i leave it, its only september, maybe my team might need to gel.

It's all because of the team gel level yeah, after signing so many players. Focus teamwork and team cohesion for a while to see if it goes up quick. You can see the team gel level if u go to ur assistant manager in the staff window, and check his team report. He will tell you how bad/good it is.

I'm having trouble with the 2-5-3 V2. Im Leeds got all the correct player attributes, however my strikers can't seem to score goals. We are lacking goals! Please help.

I'm having trouble with the 2-5-3 V2. Im Leeds got all the correct player attributes, however my strikers can't seem to score goals. We are lacking goals! Please help.

post SS of your team n training am sure one might be able too help

what league u in

What is the best training method for 2-5-3V2? Both general and individual can you put ss?

Which season are you in? If it's your first season, I suggest you go with the 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic. The 2-5-3 angels v2 is for top or sub-top teams only :)

Using the Rock Classic for my last save of this fm and it is going to go on until FM14 comes out. I'm using Forest Green and so far it is dominating the competition. I would donate to you, but first I'm trying to save up a little money for myself :p

Looking at your tests it seems Sicilian tactic works for both top and underdog teams then.

Also, Mr L. the more squad harmony a team has the better the tactic is right?

oh yeah, my team is starting to jel, i will post pictures of my first season, when i won the league, uefa cup and carling cup, with a thin thin squad, best tactic

Hi,

I searched but could not find the "4-3-3 DDDMC Angels" tactic for download. In which post can I find it? :O

Many thanks in advance!!!

Do you have any specific recommendations for Queens Gambit? Could any of the central midfielders be an attacking midfielder?

I wasn't here about one month, and what i see now that there are so many new tactic's ! WOW :) But Dear Mr Lang could you tell me what tactic is the best for underdog/top teams and sub ?

Still the same ?

"My flagship tactic that works for all teams: 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic!

Other recommendations:

Top/Sub-top team: 2-5-3 Angels V2

Underdog/Others: 3-6-1 Sicilian Defense"