Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

I know this is something that has already been asked but i can´t find it in the thread. What are the differences between the DMCR/L and the central DMC in 2-5-3? and there is any difference between the central striker and the side strikers? thanks in advance and sorry for asking this again.

I know this is something that has already been asked but i can´t find it in the thread. What are the differences between the DMCR/L and the central DMC in 2-5-3? and there is any difference between the central striker and the side strikers? thanks in advance and sorry for asking this again.

The central DMC is the playmaker, but he is the deepest sitting one too. The central striker has cut inside, while the outer strikers have hug touchline. Also there are differences in their mentality.

The central DMC is the playmaker, but he is the deepest sitting one too. The central striker has cut inside, while the outer strikers have hug touchline. Also there are differences in their mentality.

Thanks, Mr.L. Switched from Rock to 3-5-2 after getting better players and i´m scoring loads. My left striker (10 finishing, 10 composure) is killing it. Great tactician you are.

Thanks, Mr.L. Switched from Rock to 3-5-2 after getting better players and i´m scoring loads. My left striker (10 finishing, 10 composure) is killing it. Great tactician you are.

I take it you mean the 2-5-3? Love that tactic myself. Really high scoring strikers!

Well, the problem isn't tactic related. I'm guessing you bought a lot of new players?
Yeh bought 5 new players, Wanyama,Jelevic,Heitinga,Will Hughes & Weiss Ive just been offered norwich job, should I keep faith with the rock classic or try the queen gambit?

Yeh bought 5 new players, Wanyama,Jelevic,Heitinga,Will Hughes & Weiss Ive just been offered norwich job, should I keep faith with the rock classic or try the queen gambit?

Stick to the Rock Classic. What's your player's understanding level? (assistant manager-reports-team talk feedback)

I take it you mean the 2-5-3? Love that tactic myself. Really high scoring strikers!

Yes, 2-5-3. The attacking flow is very beautiful to watch, kinda spanish tiki-taka. Should i guess that the most important players in 2-5-3 are the strikers?

Stick to the Rock Classic. What's your player's understanding level? (assistant manager-reports-team talk feedback)
I will stick with the rock classic then, shall i use the sicliain defence against top teams?

hey just a question ......is the rock TC version exactly the same as classic .... i liked the way the classic works but i have a preference to TC versions

hey just a question ......is the rock TC version exactly the same as classic .... i liked the way the classic works but i have a preference to TC versions

It's basically the same. However the classic version seems to perform a little better then the TC-version... just a little though (could be because of the rng as well).

Mr L, can u do one more research. Which tactic work better against tough opponent away, i mean vs MU/MC/Chelsea/Ars-l/Liv-l. I believe it should be 3-6-1, but if u can check it pls

Mr Langvatn , which training do you suggest for your 4 recommended tactics ?

Especially for 4-1-4-1 Rock Classic !!

by the way thanx for this great tactic ;)