Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Hey guys,

I'm going to start a new save with a Blue Square North/South team in England. I want to have the WORST team in England, Financially/Players ETC!

I've narrowed my choices down to Truro and Hinckley.

Truro
- start in administration
- only have 7 players most on long term injuries
- stand to lose 900k at the end of the year
- wage budget of 2.5k

Hinckley
- Don't start in Admin
- Start on -3 points.
- Wage budget of just £300
- Stand to lose 300k at end of the year.

Does anyone know what team would be considered the worst in England?

5th season with Crewe (still cannot sign any good players, so whole team of 5 stars regens). 4-1-4-1 rock classic except switched ST for AMC
View attachment 378291
Won Premier, FA CUP, and Champions CUP )) Best tactic ever MR L <3

P.S. At start season media prediction 8th

Last edited:
I thought you meant the Tactical Creator....you can just take it and convert it to Classic right in the game

what i mean is i play in classic mode therefore can't use classic made tactics. only ones that are made by the tactic creator. like someone has remade the rock and sicilian defence.

Last edited:
Hi all, did anyone has the downloadlink for the 2-5-3 angels v2 but for the normal mode, i'm playing the normal mode and not the classic play? Many thanks!

Hi all, did anyone has the downloadlink for the 2-5-3 angels v2 but for the normal mode, i'm playing the normal mode and not the classic play? Many thanks!

No idea what's going on here, but the 2-5-3 angels v2 can be used for both classic and normal mode!

Hi!
When im downloading the 4-1-4-1 Rock tactic, i cant use it because its a C to the right of the tactic and alot of arrows. Where do I find the one that works or what should i do?

Tafjord