Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Mr L, can u do one more research. Which tactic work better against tough opponent away, i mean vs MU/MC/Chelsea/Ars-l/Liv-l. I believe it should be 3-6-1, but if u can check it pls

Defo Rock Classic or the Sicilian Defense. Whatever fits your squad best.

2-5-3 angels v2 is actually leading the underdog tactic test... That is shocking :O

2-5-3 angels v2 is actually leading the underdog tactic test... That is shocking :O

No way! So 2-5-3 is officially the daddy for all teams! in your tests anyway?

Latest table?

Hows the queens Gambit getting on. Really was focused on changing from QG but really uncertain whether to now as always done me well.

Updated results from the underdog test now. Also included home and away tables for both the top team test and the underdog test. The underdog test is not yet finished though.

The rock classic is simply awesome. Used it for 4 seasons with leeds: 1st in championsship, 3rd in Premier, 1st in Premier and 2nd in Premier. The season i won the league I only had british players in the squad! Now I'm playing with Montpellier sitting 2nd tied with PSG. In training I've changed to team cohesion and tactics only, as in pre-season, and it's really working out. Scored 38 and conceded 6 in 20 games. Only bought talents: Veretout, Rabiot (loan), Jean and now Maupay 1st of Jan.This happend in his debut!!!: http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums...ntpellierHSC_OverviewOverview_zpsc18fd772.png

Updated results from the underdog test now. Also included home and away tables for both the top team test and the underdog test. The underdog test is not yet finished though.

funny results man ;). Sicilian, which should be for underdogs is the best in top teams test, and 2-5-3 Angels, which should be for top team is the best in underdog test :D. am confused now ; ). anyway, Rock Classic is for every, no matter if top or under ;).

Hi mr. L,

If the team isn't gelled to maximum. Is it best to put match preperation on tactics or teamwork?? I'm switching from Sicilian defense to 2-5-3 this season. Let's see how it goes.

Tnx,

funny results man ;). Sicilian, which should be for underdogs is the best in top teams test, and 2-5-3 Angels, which should be for top team is the best in underdog test :D. am confused now ; ). anyway, Rock Classic is for every, no matter if top or under ;).

It just proves that they are all very good tactics :)

Hi mr. L,

If the team isn't gelled to maximum. Is it best to put match preperation on tactics or teamwork?? I'm switching from Sicilian defense to 2-5-3 this season. Let's see how it goes.

Tnx,

Match prep on teamwork until team gel is good :) I never run tactics teamwork except in pre-season.