Mr Langvatn's Tactic Thread (Updated for 13.3.3)

Hi!
When im downloading the 4-1-4-1 Rock tactic, i cant use it because its a C to the right of the tactic and alot of arrows. Where do I find the one that works or what should i do?

Tafjord

Hi!
When im downloading the 4-1-4-1 Rock tactic, i cant use it because its a C to the right of the tactic and alot of arrows. Where do I find the one that works or what should i do?

Tafjord

Download the TC version of it :)

4-1-4-1 rock classic-tc version. 1st season soutampton finished 3rd and lost to city in FA cup final. Brilliant tactic, I used defensive positioning for every game and had the 3rd best defense in the leage! Aspas top goalscorer thanks!

Mr L, i tryed change 4-1-4-1 for 4-1-3-2 with 2 forwards instead 1 MC. Seems so promising, won 12 games in row and my forwards start do something. Won vs Man UTS 7:0 with Crewe (though my MC really good, 20 composure 19 flair, 19 work rate)

P.S. I got that idea when my Belikov russian MC get red card, and i play 4-1-3-1 rest game. And do better than w/o him

Last edited:
4-1-4-1 rock classic-tc version. 1st season soutampton finished 3rd and lost to city in FA cup final. Brilliant tactic, I used defensive positioning for every game and had the 3rd best defense in the leage! Aspas top goalscorer thanks!
I tested def position vs attack. Attack better almost always bcos rock classic alrdy solid defence, and with attack your MC support attack moves much often

Tried att movement at start but conceded against bigger teams. Now with some summer signings and better team might try some att movement training.

Tried att movement at start but conceded against bigger teams. Now with some summer signings and better team might try some att movement training.
Try dives into tackles and marks opponents tightly for DC, my DC with such moves had overall rate 7.56 vs 7.11 w/o it

and dont let assistand talk against big teams, he telling them play w/o any pressure, so they start play as trash

wich tactic from you i should use, starting a game with psv in the Netherlands and really got problems agains any team!!!

433 or 442 but psv has a ery bad defence in the start of game, big problem!!!